Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 896 Comments sorted by
  • Mines not a rant...sorry..rrrrrraaaaaaannnnnntttttttttt....but more of a stifled frustration.

...........................................{bites tongue}.....................................................

See?
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Ticket sellers booking fees service fees rape my wallet please fees. And a £2.50 for uk poatage or venue collecton? And the cheeky website asked for my DOB too. Grrrr why didnt I think selling tickets for a living. Id be rich.
  • Mines not a rant...sorry..rrrrrraaaaaaannnnnntttttttttt....but more of a stifled frustration.

...........................................{bites tongue}.....................................................

See?

It's not good to stifle frunstration, Carpy.
  • thathurt said:

Ticket sellers booking fees service fees rape my wallet please fees. And a £2.50 for uk poatage or venue collecton? And the cheeky website asked for my DOB too. Grrrr why didnt I think selling tickets for a living. Id be rich.

Would it be out of line to ask how much postage is in England.  American's tend to rant that $0.40 for letters anywhere in the U.S. is way too much and I'm just guessing that it's much more elsewhere.

See?

It's not good to stifle frunstration, Carpy.

Trust me. If I didn't I'd really not be popular with some on here, even if done/said with good intentions.

Just had to vent it in my own way, even if not actually saying anything.
  • Trust me. If I didn't I'd really not be popular with some on here, even if done/said with good intentions.

Just had to vent it in my own way, even if not actually saying anything.

Hahaha!  I know.  I feel your pain.
  • Think it costs bout 40p for a stamp for a consumer but business have cheaper rates and use cheaper couriers than the origional Royal mail in the UK.

Another example on the news today someone from a utility company said it costs 28p to send customers a bill but they charge them £3 upwar d's if they refuse an email bill and want a paper bill.
  • thathurt said:

Think it costs bout 40p for a stamp for a consumer but business have cheaper rates and use cheaper couriers than the origional Royal mail in the UK.

Another example on the news today someone from a utility company said it costs 28p to send customers a bill but they charge them £3 upwar d's if they refuse an email bill and want a paper bill.

Thanks, as I thought, about $0.60 and they don't have to send it nearly as far as they might in the U.S.

Yikes!  The haven't started that email refusal, yet, here.  And, maybe out of spite, or my distrustful nature concerning the web, I still have a few mailed bills.  Sigh.   Guess I might as well get used to the idea of moving to email bills.  I sure aldready get enough emails suggesting I move.
  • Right.......Why is it that people are unaware of what the crown of the road is for when turning into a side road.............instead they sit in the main lane blocking the whole road.....Not wishing to cast a generalization but it seems to nearly always be very small people in very LARGE cars that can barely see over the steering wheel.....and while I am at it what is it with the 'Little Princess/Angel on Board' things hanging from your rear window....funnily enough I don't actually want to rear end you car regardless of whether there are children in it or not?????!!!!! 

and 

Breath.........................
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-15 03:54:02
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • @Cervus cute pic of you.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • God yes any of those Little person on board or mr men themed shit car signs can fuck right off. Why are twee things popular? As for the turning into a side road thing, If it was a blue 11 Nissan note in warwickshire today then im completely blaming the cunting sat nav for demanding we go down the stupidest dirt tracks in steady of actual r oads and get fucking lost. Telling us to turn left then do a u turn cos obv it wanted a different left. There were only 40 left turns to chose from ffs. Sat nav you will die.
    Post edited by thathurt at 2013-06-15 18:19:49
  • Sartori said:

Mutant bloody ricicle thing, Snap Crap Pop. Wife, stop shopping in bloody Aldi's. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/Rhorsch23/My Photos/DSC_1728.jpg

Oh no!  A mutant rice pop!  :)  They could take over the world!  :-O   Does anyone possibly remember the movie, "The Blob"?

Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-06-16 17:57:09
  • Does anyone possibly remember the movie, "The Blob"?

Absolutely! Loved the bit where it oozes into the cinema :))
  • Ugh just read the most disgusting tweet. It's making me seethe, feel rage bubbling inside of me http://politicalscrapbook.net/2013/06/nick-griffin-nigella-lawson-saatchi-throat-squeeze-joke-twitter/
  • Oh dear god what possessed him to tweet that!!! Idiot!

Just had The National Grid at my door again. After having the road at the bottom of the drive dug up for the past fortnight I received a call at work yesterday saying that the incident had been closed...and the holes had been filled...correct!!!! 

This morning they are now telling me that they may have to start digging the drive up ....someone somewhere is not telling me the entire truth I can feel myself getting really rather peeved to say the least......I would't mind but there has been a smell of gas in that part of the road for the past 10 years this has been repeatedly reported and yet they have only just decided to act on it!!! 
    X(  X(  X(
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!