Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Goldfrapp Collections (you know you have them ;) )
  • 162 Comments sorted by
  • nuwebb said:

One of my Fav items in my collection...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/801/fmpromo.jpg/

I am screaming with jealousy!!! :)

I dont have anything signed...........yet...........

• my audio/visual stuff....

doesn't seem a lot to me...image

• nuwebb said:

One of my Fav items in my collection...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/801/fmpromo.jpg/

oooh, whats in the book?
  • chokka said:

my audio/visual stuff....

doesn't seem a lot to me...

Wow what are those two items at the top (they look like dvds?) I've never seen those before. Also, how did you get your hands on Goldfrapp Live? I've been searching for that slippery little bugger!
  • Slippage said:

chokka said:

. Also, how did you get your hands on Goldfrapp Live? I've been searching for that slippery little bugger!

here you go,you can buy the live cd,dont go the ebay route.....

:)>-
    http://abbeyroadlive.sandbag.uk.com/Store/DisplayArtist.html?CatID=204&ViewTourID=3371
    Post edited by nuwebb at 2013-06-19 13:09:12
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:07:13
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • oooooh.......dont know about that,but i have to admit as to being a fanatical collector of all things Frapp.....the Rarer the better.if i posted everthing on here people would call me a big head or shite like that,i had that in a Killers forum a few years ago...but you guys on here that know me,know im not like that .....i hope....:D

• nuwebb said:

oooooh.......dont know about that,but i have to admit as to being a fanatical collector of all things Frapp.....the Rarer the better.if i posted everthing on here people would call me a big head or shite like that,i had that in a Killers forum a few years ago...but you guys on here that know me,know im not like that .....i hope....:D

I think many of us have items of a Goldfrapp nature that we treasure.

It's just that you have more of them than most! :)) ;)
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • I'd want them, but I wouldn't call you big-headed for having something you wanted. Plus this is the thread to do it anyway lol. :)

I don't have much--it sucks being in the US sometimes--but here it goes:

Studio albums:
    -Felt Mountain
    -Black Cherry
    -Supernature (CD/DVD)
    -Seventh Tree
    -Seventh Tree (CD/DVD)
    -Head First

Singles:
    -Lovely Head
    -Utopia
    -Train
    -Strict Machine
    -Ooh La La
    -Ride a White Horse

Now if only I could get the Seventh Tree box, HF singles and the Pilots single, I'll be happy before the release of ToU.
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:07:43
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • I guess the important thing is having the actual albums and any tracks which were not included on the albums, which are relatively few and far between where goldfrapp are concerned, not counting remixes of course.

There are worse things to collect than records and I wish everyone well when it comes to getting your hands on a good find and what have you.

I was gonna post a photo I took of the Black Cherry vinyl being taken out for a spin, but didn't know if it was a silly idea.

Do any of you lot know if Record Collector have ever done a piece on Goldfrapp?
    Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-06-19 14:37:54
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • nuwebb said:

Slippage said:

chokka said:

here you go,you can buy the live cd,dont go the ebay route....

:)>-http://abbeyroadlive.sandbag.uk.com/Store/DisplayArtist.html?CatID=204&ViewTourID=3371

Wow, thanks muchly! My boyfriend doesn't understand how special my Goldfrapp collection is to me. I've had to give up certain purchases in order to balance my relationship, I can see why he would get stressed. 

But as collectors, I'm sure some of you understand my situation, if something appears magically online and we know it's hard as hell to find, it's always a difficult choice.

But a little white lie now and then to your significant other isn't a bad thing if it nets you a sealed shrink-wrapped limited brand new vinyl of Supernature for only $100. ;)

Thanks to Ebay (wuv youuu) I've now netted the Human Vinyl, Fly Me Away Vinyl, Number 1 Vinyl, RAWH Vinyl and Supernature Vinyl. Now just gotta buy frames for them! lol.
  • Slippage said:

chokka said:

my audio/visual stuff....

doesn't seem a lot to me...

Wow what are those two items at the top (they look like dvds?) I've never seen those before. Also, how did you get your hands on Goldfrapp Live? I've been searching for that slippery little bugger!

The two items at the top are the Seventh Tree 7" singles slipcase and the Wonderful Electric 2dvd set, in its slipcase....

• I don't have much yet:

Felt Mountain CD
    Black Cherry CD
    Supernature CD+DVD
    Seventh Tree CD
    Seventh Tree special
    Head First CD
    The Singles CD

Human 12"
    Utopia Genetically Enriched CD
    Ride a White Horse CD 

Wonderful Electric DVD

• felt mountain CD   felt mountain special edition 2CD   black cherry CD                                       

supernature CD+VINYL+UMD  supernature CD+DVD  supernature US CD  supernature US CD+DVD 

wonderful electric live in london DVD+UMD  we are glitter CD  seventh tree CD+VINYL

seventh tree CD+DVD+POSTCARDS & POSTER  seventh tree special edition CD+DVD

head frist CD+VINYL  the singles CD  supernature promo posters 2005/06

other items inc : stickers, postcards, t-shirts, badges & signed photos.....

Post edited by Jozzy81 at 2013-06-19 18:47:26
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!