Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 261 Comments sorted by
  • Oh, dear!
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I'm fine now :) just a bit of a dope at times!
  • you alright there Juventus? shall I fetch the smelling salts?!
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Perhaps, I've been single too long. I'm afraid that one of these charming princes will have to wake me with a kiss.
    Post edited by iuventus at 2013-06-19 06:00:07
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Yay Chokka pulled it off finally, Nice:)
    Regarding the facial hair Pony, I practically have a goatee now, luckily It's blonde and it doesn't show :-j
    But really, I'd want some thing hearty, not too long but solid. You know, a beard you can grab onto:D in Red or blonde:) (tomorrow!)

ANDY!!! You're so effing cute.
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-06-19 06:17:48
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • I can see going to have to deploy the chest rug!
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Right Chokka going to try and see if I can get it as good as yours. :-)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • *blushes* :)
  • OK, this one's a bit pose-y, but I like it cos it reminds me of happy times in Sussex...

• chokka said:Oh no I don't wanna get your hopes up I'm nothing special!!!

But if anyone can explain to a simpleton like me how to post one....

As for beard to hair ratio, I say the tragus is my stopping point for the beard usually!

Upload your picture to a website like Photobucket or Flickr. Facebook might even work, I use my blog on WordPress. This forum doesn't host pictures or files.

2 Copy the Image Address (the URL link which should appear when you Right Click your image.)

3 On this forum, in the Reply box, click on the Picture Icon (looks like a tiny Polaroid, 4th from the right) and a box appears asking for your copied URL Image Address. Paste in your Image Address and it should appear in the body of your message preview instantly.

Hope that helps!

• Sparky said:

Facebook might even work

Yes, my one above and others are hosted on FB.
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-06-19 08:59:23
  • I`m not allowed to grow a beard , my wife has a court order , it comes out ginger , black , and ginger/white - it basically looks like a tramps beard .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • hmmm, a member of the anti beard league is she?
    "its MY favourite song"
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:03:34
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!