Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 261 Comments sorted by
  • Everyone looks great :) ....Fantastic to see you again too Carpy. My Drunken pony piccy is somewnere on the other computer which has no mouse at the mo so it is stranded there... :(
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • I don't know how to post a pic!!! Aaaaaaaaargh I'm such a jelly brain!
    Help.....?
  • If it is any consolation Chokka I seem to only manage it more by luck than judgement...
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Well I feel bad I can't join in on this beard appreciation thread!
    =;
  • When we do see it I dare say we shall all go haywire for it....you are danging a carrot.....hehehe I feel I want to grow mine more now....It never seems to look quite right with a shaved head though as where does the join end/begin!!!???
  • Oh no I don't wanna get your hopes up I'm nothing special!!!

But if anyone can explain to a simpleton like me how to post one....

As for beard to hair ratio, I say the tragus is my stopping point for the beard usually!
  • chokka, upload the photo somewhere, then press the "insert image" button on the new comment panel and insert the url of your pic there
  • Whenever I have allowed my beard to grow longer than my hair it always looks bizarre...maybe that is just me though....I am therefore very appreciative of the fullsome follicles that tweety has...having said that my friends have said that the shaved head suits me much better ...although I think that says more about my previous hairstyles than anything else....hehehe.

I will let someone else try and help out with the piccy upload issue as I am more likely to add more confusion tbh...
  • chokka, upload the photo somewhere, then press the "insert image" button on the new comment panel and insert the url of your pic there

Cheers me deer!

hopefully this works...

Post edited by chokka at 2013-06-19 04:06:29
  • chokka, the insert image icon is the square polaroid thingy fourth one in from the smiley dropdown on the right.
    hope that helps.

I was blessed with a fine head of hair from my mother and its going nowhere!! i will have to dig out my mohican pictures from when i was a rebellious youth!
    Post edited by tweety at 2013-06-19 03:45:11
    "its MY favourite song"
  • htpps links wont work :(

try linking from fbook

"its MY favourite song"
  • its worked!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha I did it and I can't remember how!!

• haha! well done! great picture!!
    "its MY favourite song"
  • thanks! ... gosh that was stress inducing!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!