Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 261 Comments sorted by
  • dcbaxter said:

Damn this isnt working, despite following Sartori's advice, wrongly I am guessing.

Post edited by dcbaxter at 2013-06-18 17:09:17
    Sophie_Banner
  • One last attempt then I shall give you all a rest from these blank messages....

Post edited by dcbaxter at 2013-06-18 17:17:25
    Sophie_Banner
  • I just used the insert image icon and pasted in the url from the Facebook page of the image. seemed to work. come on David!
    "its MY favourite song"
  • tweety said:

I just used the insert image icon and pasted in the url from the Facebook page of the image. seemed to work. come on David!

Tweety, because I'm that thick... Can you tell me where I'd find the insert image icon?
  • OK here it is ...

ta da

Sophie_Banner
  • ^ aye that's the trick- use the 'insert image' button, then just type in the url. Cant do direct upload.
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-06-18 17:23:17
  • ^ Filmed on location at the Belle Vue 'Hotel', Bangor, North Wales.
    Sophie_Banner

• Post edited by chokka at 2013-06-18 17:31:34

• Nice vid David :D . Kaatsheuvel in the Netherlands last year , um...shopping .

"Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Mark is so cute! x
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • ^ Where's your picture Mr.?
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-06-19 05:56:24
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • I've just fallen in love three or four times in the last five minutes.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Well that's settled, i want to go out drinking with D. Baxter! Really nice to see all you guys. It's fun to match a name with a face.
    On that note...where are the ladies?! Come on now, I know I'm not the only one on here!
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-06-18 22:16:39
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • such a handsome frappers! and A_is_A, your family needs a cover-shot for some fashion magazines!

Here goes me (to the right) with my band-mate
  • What great pics everyone! What kind of beard would you want M., like a little gotee?! ;) Btw when is your bday Ms. Gemini? (I've been meaning to ask)

U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!