Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Beside myself. A post in another thread just gave me the chills.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • dont be melancholy
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Is that what this feeling is called?
  • Feel stressed. I have found something out about a person connected to a family member. If i say anything it will be me who has started the trouble by being a grass. No in fact stressed is the wrong word because i have sort of been proved right. I will keep it to myself.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • been out walking to clear my head again (must of done around 45+ miles this week.) saw a nice sunset over the local town & was up on top of a hill & could see at least 10 miles lovely view..... helped me feel better i must say..... :)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Yesterday, I slept 'til 6PM. Today, I feel like a king.
  • Feelin' excited a bit. Because I'm going to my first Goldfrapp gig this month.
    When I told a colleague about it, he asked if he could come with me. Will be nice; he's really cool. I expect it will be awesome seeing Allison and Will.

Oh well done you. Which one are you going too? You will have a fab time and take a hanky to wipe away the tears of emotion you will get. I do  :)>-
  • Monday bloody Monday. That is all :-q
  • I love the start of a new week. I have fresh energy. Working this afternoon then having a mooch around Leigh. Getting my sisters birthday present.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I have a job interview tomorrow, and my throats decided to close up today :-L
  • ^
    Good luck.

Me, rather be at home listening to music etc than being at work. It's liking sitting in a fucking morgue but less exciting 8-X
  • Missing my chums today. And me mam. Been in Ireland for 4 weeks nearly. It's been amazing and I have had the best experiences, but I have no company in Dublin tonight, for various reasons.. I didn't mind being alone whilst I was travelling, but it's kinda different in the city. Actually, i dont really mind, but its dawning on me I'll be home again in a week and I'd rather be with others this eve to avoid thinking about that!

I'll just chat to another Patrick at another bar.....

(kylie is on. I feel better)
  • Um...I can't tell you about my day as its covered under the Official Secrets Act, it involved a nice pasty and coffee and that's all I'm telling you (...sshhh and some jam roly poly)
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Still feeling down, been out walking most of the day & got news that the boss hung himself off a crane at the factory he owned over the weekend, people believe it was the death of a 24 year old worker who died there just over 2 weeks ago that..................................
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • little better than yesterday but still...... just got to keep going....
    Love Goldfrapp.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!