Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Maida Vale session - BBC 6Music - 15 Oct 2013
  • 388 Comments sorted by
  • I wonder if my friend at the Beeb can get me in
  • Director General maybe? Nah, just bribe him. The Beeb need money
  • know there where lots of enterys but find it hard to believe no one of us won a ticket, can see it's going to be full of scumbags & when Alison comes on she'll say to her self who the F*** this lot, where the true Frappers.....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Director General maybe? Nah, just bribe him. The Beeb need money

No Jimmy Saville's former Aide
  • Lets all forget about this session now that none of us are going.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • ^ ah don't be sad cw, we still get to hear it! we'd have been happy about that, if it weren't for the ticket fiasco...  :-S
  • Im hoping the damn app on my phone works for this as the internet at work never works. Ill be sad if I cant listen to this as i feel i miss all Goldfrapp promo things being at work. just cos they're not Arctic monkeys they dont get to do evening promo stuff. Humph.
  • Someone with tickets going spare. I'd worry that you might have to have ID associated with a "winner"? Might be worth pursuing, those in London. Posted on Facebook...

"A friend at work has two tickets for bbc maida vale but is gutted that he can't make it as its a lunchtime gig . Email him at maximusrelaximus162@gmail.com please don't reply to me as I'm only posting as he can't put his name up incase they cancel the ticket"
  • Another dickhead who applied .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • CHECK YOUR MAILBOX FOLKS! 
    ----------------------------------------------------
    There's another chance to win tickets through official goldfrapp.com  
    All you need to do is "email goldfrappcomp@gmail.com with your name, address and phone number. We will be choosing winners at random. Please note the terms and conditions*". 

Or simply retweet:

Good luck and better be in time!!!

*Entrance will be via C Door.  Doors into the building will open at 11am and doors into the studio at 11.30am Admission is on a first come first served basis.  As not everyone who asks for a ticket uses them, to make sure the BBC have a full house, they send out more tickets than there are places.  They do their best to get the numbers right but unfortunately they occasionally have to disappoint people, so they can’t guarantee that you’ll get in.
    Post edited by HolyOwl at 2013-10-08 07:46:44
    Be patient.
  • Got my email at 11.37 this morning. Applied but yet again not hopeful /:)
  • i am not bothering now tbh. I have got the e-mail that has been shown on this thread. That bit does it for me. They have issued more tickets than seats in order to be sure of a full house. I would TRY to make sure i was at the front of the queue. But public transport is not in my own hands. + i would be spending a lot of money (for my standards). Cannot afford to pay that money to be locked out. I would be getting stressed on the way, Thinking, Will i get in ?. No i will have to leave it. Please do not flame me for thinking like this or doubt if i am a genuine frapper. I really hope as many regulars on this forum as possible can get the tickets and get in.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I applied but not sure I can go :(( (or indeed am not hopeful I would even win)
    Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-10-08 09:39:51
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • They allocate 50% or more tickets than places because of the number of no shows. In my experience you have to arrive 1 or 2 hours before doors open to ensure a place at these events.

• think i'll pass on this one...
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!