Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Later with Jools Holland - BBC2(HD) - 1 Oct 2013
  • 259 Comments sorted by
  • The Jools show blocks viewing in other countries (so mean!!)
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-10-01 14:34:49
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • The "Later" Facebook page has put up a poster for tomorrow and I am correct in saying looks like Franz Ferdinand are the headliners, Frapp second. Can't post it for you as at work.

By the way, don't read some of the comments people have put on there about Goldfrapp as it's quite distressing :(
    Post edited by Hells_Bells at 2013-09-30 07:43:48
  • The "Later" Facebook page has put up a poster for tomorrow and I am correct in saying looks like Franz Ferdinand are the headliners, Frapp second. Can't post it for you as at work.

By the way, don't read some of the comments people have put on there about Goldfrapp as it's quite distressing
    :(

This about covers it , just add Daily Mail readers and practically every person who makes comments on news articles to the bottom right and Piers Morgan .

"Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I was quite distressed to read a complete and utter knob jockey call Goldfrapp monotonous!! X(
  • I read that , he looked like Piltdown Man so I wouldn`t worry . He looks the type that likes Mumford and Sons anyway . 
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I forgot to say that Chas and Dave are also on the show. What a show!!!
  • I think there are only 2 negative comments re Goldfrapp? Certainly lots of positives. Anyway, the poster is fun.

Here's the link.

Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-09-30 10:01:31
  • I am given to understand that Gregory Porter is a jazz artist . Cat litter emptying music ahoy me hearties  :ar!
  • just saw this tweet and picture... must be rehearsals...

Here's what look like through the camera.

and here's a link to a 'vine' later put up, a teeny tiny nano second of our Al...  https://vine.co/v/h6LBVmABJ0Q 
    Post edited by ping at 2013-09-30 16:22:45
  • if any i'll watch the friday episode or if the performance(s) get posted on here i'll watch them in stead.. :D
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • A disc is ready for the half hour show and Friday show for recording. Having the Jimmy Fallon set added as a little extra too. Cant wait. This time tomorrow we'll all be here going love, love, love, etc.  :D
    Post edited by Hells_Bells at 2013-09-30 17:30:42
  • Is it Clay guitar sounds I am hearing in that vine ... for real?!?! :)
    Post edited by HolyOwl at 2013-09-30 18:51:05
    Be patient.
  • Definitely Clay, thank God, I was getting bored of Drew, I'd like to hear Jo live!
  • Thea please (not gonna happen but thought I would express the wish) or Alvar (again unlikely)

It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • I second Thea

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!