Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Graham Norton - Radio 2 - 28 Sep 2013
  • 71 Comments sorted by
  • Just listened to my recording of it. Quite a good 'un! Funny + a couple of newish/interestingish bits.

They don't feature until 2 1/2 hours into the show, for those catching the on-line version.

• Interview now up on the bbc website !

ps. The Lowry is in Salford not Manchester. Tut Tut Alison !!

Mike the Salfordian 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01hpdnp

Post edited by Micky at 2013-09-28 16:18:13
    www.themummers.co.uk
    photo 48d99ea1-4ff3-47b4-a076-5c9c0bc0a716_zpsbb643bce.jpg
  • If you live in Salford Micky then you are not too far from me. I am in Hindley Green.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Loved the show.  Had to listen to half of it on my iPhone, thank god for live streaming.  Very clever of Radio 2 to play Believer from Head First and quote "it's one of our favourites" as it re-enforced that the band can have dual identities.  However, from what Alison said it looks like we wont be getting any new electronica for a very long time.

I will just sit back and enjoy the Felt Mountain resurgence until they they get a Black Cherry itch far into the future.  :)
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  •  However, from what Alison said it looks like we wont be getting any new electronica for a very long time.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
    :((
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Your no stranger to a bat sleeve.   The best thing said thanks Graham. Alison dear be a bit more enthusiastic about the album, the films, the Lowry etc pleeeeeaase for fucks sake  /:)
  • Can anyone upload for us US deers? Stupid iPlayer audio won't play in US.
  • Can anyone upload for us US deers? Stupid iPlayer audio won't play in US.

This is the show with all the music cut out , leaving the chatty bits . The link will give you a Play option or a Download button (somewhere on the page) 

Not working - I`ll sort it later
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-09-29 10:05:27
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I loved how the interview ended...with Alison's "great" response. She needs to do comedy. I just love this woman's dry humor.
  • Alison dear be a bit more enthusiastic about the album, the films, the Lowry etc pleeeeeaase for fucks sake  /:)

We must have been listening to a different show! I thought Alison was upbeat throughout, and was certainly giggling quite a bit! :-)

Anyway, until Sartori gets his up (ooh err), I've uploaded a copy at the link below - also with the music chopped out. It's an MP3, 15 minutes long and about 22MB.

Link

Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-09-29 13:29:10
  • Alison dear be a bit more enthusiastic about the album, the films, the Lowry etc pleeeeeaase for fucks sake  /:)

We must have been listening to a different show! I thought Alison was upbeat throughout, and was certainly giggling quite a bit! :-)

Anyway, until Sartori gets his up (ooh err), I've uploaded a copy at the link below - also with the music chopped out. It's an MP3, 15 minutes long and about 22MB.

Link

Cheers HJ , it goes with the age haha , my upload worked but I noticed it gives out my personal email address - couldn`t find a free one that worked .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!