Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Graham Norton - Radio 2 - 28 Sep 2013
  • 71 Comments sorted by
  • "in the new year" , "show the film and play live" ooh
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-09-28 07:49:02
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I'lll check out the Father Ted bit, in a bit. I like the back and forth about the Fairytale exhibit. That must be exciting.
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Do you think she means that they'll will be showing the films on the tour as well? Like playing in background? Did i just make that up?
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • It was a good show! Funny too. Glad i didn't miss it.
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • God, that was quick! lol
  • great.thanks.bye.
  • A_is_A said:

Do you think she means that they'll will be showing the films on the tour as well? Like playing in background? Did i just make that up?

no, i think they're planning on performing in the cinemas, i read it a bit about it in an interview too, cant remember which one.

• God, that was quick! lol

Thats what she said .
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Slam, bam, thank you maam :D It was good though, I think.
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • i liked the bit where will was suggesting they might do something with a longer narrative i thought maybe he was talking theatre or film?? he said alison had loads of good ideas but wouldn't go into it further incase it happens! sounded interesting
  • ^ Yeah! Hmmm i wonder. BTW are you Mrs. Miggins? I mean on twitter.
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-09-28 07:57:04
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Enjoyed the show , as I noted before , he good at bouncing off the person he`s interviewing and Alison and Will had plenty to bounce off (this metaphor is looking well dodgy) .
  • Catch u guys later. Have a great weekend!
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Sartori said:

A_is_A said:

Hee-hee Graham just said "NO you people on twitter, you haven't missed it!" not to do with us but funny anyway :D He's giving away "Highly undesirable coasters" now that were really just mouse pads cut in four. Ha! So far he's funny, I'm enjoying it.

You should see the episode of `Father Ted` with the caravan with him in it , I hurt something when I saw it .

Father Ted with Graham in it was hilarious. Pity he didn't do more episodes.

Anyway, missed the show so will catch up on iplayer. How long into the show are they on as don't want to listen to all his show?
  • i missed it going to do the same as H_B i think...
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!