Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Seventh Tree.... best to worst
  • 90 Comments sorted by
  • Alan said:

It's all relative. ;)

Well, is there a frapp album that you consider all-killer-no...shite? :P

• No killer album, but a lot of killer songs. Hope it doesn't disqualify me as a Goldfrapp fan. :)

Although, BC and SN are super close.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Alan said:

No killer album, but a lot of killer songs. Hope it doesn't disqualify me as a Goldfrapp fan. :)

Although, BC and SN are super close.

I think if you'e compiled a jukebox of practically all Goldfrapp material, you're a fan :P

I can't even really compare them. They're all very consistent to me, apart from maybe Head First.

• Another thing worth mentioning is that jukebox was specially built for all the fans all over the world, not just me. So it doesn't matter whether I like or dislike something. ;)
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • just trash caravan girl and the rest of the album is sublime
  • Sparky said:

This is how much I love Clowns! (video posting is just the direct link to the video, and no need for code - smashed it!)

I love the splice at 2:49 - excellent!
    Post edited by st185cs at 2013-06-16 02:55:58
  • 1. Clowns
    1. Eat Yourself
    1. Cologne Cerrone Houdini
    2. Happiness
    3. Road to Somewhere

The rest is not up to par with their best.
  • Difficult to put them into an order because I love them all.

1. A&E

2. Happiness

3. Collogne Cerrone Houdini

4. Little Bird

5. Not Over Yet

6. Eat Yourself

7. Clowns

8. Road To Somewhere

9. Caravan Girl

10. Some People

11. Monster Love

• difficult let's see

1. Caravan Girl
    2. Some People
    3. Clowns
    4.  Happiness
    5.  A& E
    6. Cologne Cerrone Houdini
    7. Little Bird
    8. Monster Love
    9. Eat Yourself
    10. Road to Somewhere

It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • 1.Little Bird  ( Cannot express how much I love LB in all its formats :) 0
    2.Eat Yourself 
    3.Clowns
    4.Cologne Cerrrone Houdini
    5. Monster Love
    6.A&E
    7.Road To Somewhere
    8.Some People
    9.Happiness
    10 Caravan Girl 

ST is always jostling for position with FM as my fav...
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-16 04:59:49
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Alan said:

Did you make this little film yourself?? Very charming. I give it 5 stars.

It was a mad moment, particularly Alison teleporting in as the Easter Bunny. I think The Flaming Lips were having an influence at the time!

• clowns made me cry (in a good way) on first listen. i was really elated to hear that.

clowns will always be my favourite track on seventh tree. the others i like all depends on my mood.

Totally agree there, Cookiee. Beautiful.

• I know you'd probably hate it, but I kinda dig Ed Rhone's remix of 'Clowns'. It's unofficial.
  • Alan said:

I know you'd probably hate it, but I kinda dig Ed Rhone's remix of 'Clowns'. It's unofficial.

Yes, I rated that on YouTube a while back. I like what he does with the vocals.

• Sparky said:

Alan said:

I know you'd probably hate it, but I kinda dig Ed Rhone's remix of 'Clowns'. It's unofficial.

Yes, I rated that on YouTube a while back. I like what he does with the vocals.

He did an excellent job. 'Clowns' is considered an 'unremixable' song by many. Well, he proved them wrong. Notice that he didn't turn it into a disco dance clash. He still remained within the realms of Seventh Tree atmosphere, ambience, so to speak.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!