Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 4410 Comments sorted by
  • It is funny...I quite like things that jar sometimes...almost to the point that they get your teeth on edge.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Yeah, just not at beddy bye time.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Sorry about that.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • New PIxies :-)
  • Do not laugh. I am listening to Cliff Richard. Oooh Wired for sound. One of my all-times.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • From ex-Wu Lyf bassist Tom McClung, a very unhappy ending!

Post edited by AdamChineseSymbol at 2013-09-03 07:01:44
    not much to say over at nowness.com
  • Nine Inch Nails - Hesitation Marks
    High Resolution 24 bit 48k WAV at volume.

Niiiiiiiiiice :)  ^:)^
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.

• '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • DESIRE - Anna Calvi. Really loud!!
  • Wifes just put ABC on. Not a bad choice.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I'm listening to the rain fall on the skylights. Sometimes I just like to listen to the sounds around me.

But queued on my iPod is Watermusic by William Basinski.
    I hope that you die in a decent pair of shoes
    You got a lot more walking to do where you're going to.
  • Nine Inch Nails - Hesitation Marks (Audiophile Mastered version)
    High Resolution 24 bit 48k WAV

• Nine Inch Nails - Hesitation Marks

Me too! (Minus the audiophile version part.) What do you think? I'm seeing them/him in October. My first time, but I've been listening since the very beginning. Excited!
    Post edited by Danick at 2013-09-03 20:19:36
  • Danick said:

Nine Inch Nails - Hesitation Marks

Me too! (Minus the audiophile version part.) What do you think? I'm seeing them/him in October. My first time, but I've been listening since the very beginning. Excited!

The more I play the album, the more it makes sense. Still not sure about 'Everything' (that's certainly splitting opinion on the NINternet too) but overall it's pretty excellent. Not maybe the best thing Trent has put the NIN name too but still does the job.
  • Heard this song at end of New Girl last night. Tracked it down and it's a New York band (tipped as new Fiest).

Lucius - Until The End.

http://www.kickkicksnare.com/2013/05/15/lucius-until-we-get-there/

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!