Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 4411 Comments sorted by
  • been listening to Garbage/angelfish alot last couple of days absolute brilliant :)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • iuventus said:

oh. lovely.

I can appreciate it and actually like the music but I feel I want to offer the vocalist some Buttercup Syrup :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Cervus said:

...but I feel I want to offer the vocalist some Buttercup Syrup :)

Or some cyanide.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Just listened to something that I prob should not have done as I have to get ready for work. 'Clay' Good Heavens!

Post edited by Cervus at 2013-08-30 02:16:42
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • I have been listening to a load of my Frapp singles. I play my albums the most. Love the singles for all the remixes.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Chromatics - Kill For Love
  • One of my favourite tracks of the year from one of my favourite albums of the year.

A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • ......and some bonus live Ghostpoet from Reading/Leeds for good measure. So, so great.

Synth. Synth. Drum synth. Sampler. French horn.

Post edited by The_Carpathian at 2013-08-30 19:14:28

• Post edited by Cervus at 2013-08-31 02:06:01
  • Listening to Katie Fucking Pukik on 6Music wanting to punch myself in the ears , she`s still as shit as she was when she was on "The Word" .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Sartori said:

Listening to Katie Fucking Pukik on 6Music wanting to punch myself in the ears , she`s still as shit as she was when she was on "The Word" .

Isn't personal taste a bizarre thing - I *love* her 6 Music stints at the moment. Some great music choices and nicely bizarre subjects for chat. Hey ho.
  • Sartori said:

Listening to Katie Fucking Pukik on 6Music wanting to punch myself in the ears , she`s still as shit as she was when she was on "The Word" .

Isn't personal taste a bizarre thing - I *love* her 6 Music stints at the moment. Some great music choices and nicely bizarre subjects for chat. Hey ho.

Yes , nothing personal to her , I just find her voice claws at my sanity , `vive le difference` . 
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Yellow Magic Orchestra - Technodelic
    Light In Darkness

I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • The Bryan Ferry Orchestra - The Jazz Age
    I hope that you die in a decent pair of shoes
    You got a lot more walking to do where you're going to.
  • Omar - Best By Far
    To The Top

I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!