Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
TOU Press Reviews
  • 159 Comments sorted by
  • Thanks for the link to  Polari Magazine. I literally can not stop playing Clay, what a track!

It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Look forward to reading Pitchfork's review. ;))
  • I HATE PITCHFORK SOMETIMES
  • Clay is gorgeous.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • You tease!!!!
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • It's right there on the site listed above.

And it is heart-wrenchingly beautiful. Just you wait. Or...
  • Oh dear no...that was a mistake....my eyes are leaking big time...it is a good job I don't have to speak...I only saw dREW on the other post below it.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • It would hardly be a sin.
  • What would?
  • What you apparently have already done.
  • Three times now....still streaming. 'Our shadows re-frame memories'
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-08-30 02:25:19
  • oops! SPOILER
    Post edited by iuventus at 2013-08-30 02:32:13
  • ((Sorry)) and there was me thinking that Drew hit me hard.
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-08-30 02:48:18
  • {{{you}}}
  • I look forward to Pitchfork's reviews just about as much as I would look forward to diarrhoea.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!