Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Tales of Us: Rank the Songs (Best to Worst)
  • 78 Comments sorted by
  • i'll let you know after a couple of months need time.. :)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Ulla
    Alvar
    Laurel
    Clay
    Simone
    Annabel
    Stranger
    Drew
    Jo
    Thea
  • Drew is lovely. A real classic. Cannot comment and judge on the others yet. I will be back on this thread on Sept the 9th. I do not normally wish my life away but, Come on. I cannot wait.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • my 1 fav is Thea followed by Drew.. and haven't heard the rest enough to judge. 

• That is very odd as I am now in the position that they are the two that I have heard. Someone at work said 'Oh listen to this it is so good' and then started playing it on their phone..... >:/ I was holding out until the release but at least it was low quality and it still sounded wonderful...I shall not say any more and I cannot possibly rate them yet.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Pssst...
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • The only one I've heard is Drew.  I'm much surprised that it is, as yet, possible to hear any of the others.  Surely the album isn't going to be released for ages yet.
  • Pet said:

The only one I've heard is Drew.  I'm much surprised that it is, as yet, possible to hear any of the others.  Surely the album isn't going to be released for ages yet.

I just checked on Amazon, the album is to be released on September 9th.  Still about two and a half weeks to go.
  • Pet said:

The only one I've heard is Drew.  I'm much surprised that it is, as yet, possible to hear any of the others.  Surely the album isn't going to be released for ages yet.

The album leaked about a month ago, unfortunately.
    I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...
  • Joey said:

Pet said:

The album leaked about a month ago, unfortunately.

I didn't hear about that.  It is unfortunate.  If it was leaked illegally, I definitely wouldn't have listened, anyway.
  • I am actually a bit narked that I heard Thea to be honest as it wasn't my choice and I had no idea until the vocals kicked in but it happened and they prob thought they were doing me a favour. Hey ho.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Waa waaaaaaa!
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Waaa indeed?!?!?
  • It's even more difficult than Felt Mountain to rank the songs... It's a heartache, I swear ! Let's give it a try...

01. Jo
    02. Simone
    03. Stranger
    04. Thea
    05. Drew
    06. Laurel
    07. Clay
    08. Alvar
    09. Annabel
    10. Ulla

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!