Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 622 Comments sorted by
  • Have I mentioned Tales of Us, NYC, September 10?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • You have now! :) Glad you are going to get to see them.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Fly to NYC.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I would love to just to experience it. I will just have to wait until Nov and Hammersmith.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Would love to go see Garbage Live, nearly did but the 2005 bleed like me tour got cancelled was going 2 nights too nottingham & manchester if i remember right... hopefully they will be tourning again soon [-O< :)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • They were here last year, they played London, Wolverhampton, Manchester, and Glasgow. I caught them in Glasgow, good stuff.
  • I once saw Shirley with Goodbye Mr McKenzie supporting Jellyfish.
    Would've never imagined she would turn into the Garbage stage diva.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Yeah nice hearing experiences like that for those of us who weren't there, did you enjoy the gig or was it all just too long to remember? ;)
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • I hardly remember anything from the Mr.Kenzie part. Except there was this shy, cute redhead playing keyboards and doing backing vocals and this geezer playing guitar with a beercan.

Jellyfish were great despite the singer having a cold that day.
  • Amy LaVere and Will Sexton were great! Lovely unexpected low-key gig.
    Lucky me!
  • I decided to cheer myself up with a Summer camp gig at Heaven as Ive got nowt till frapp in October. Ended up booking CSS and Little boots at the same place. I must've needed cheering up proper.  :D
  • thathurt said:

I decided to cheer myself up with a Summer camp gig at Heaven as Ive got nowt till frapp in October. Ended up booking CSS and Little boots at the same place. I must've needed cheering up proper.  :D

I'm very envious that you're going to see Little Boots.  However, I only listen to some songs from each of her albums (the joy of iTunes) and so I'd be elated one minute and thoroughly bored the next.
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • Yeah she co writes. We all know what that means. I did like her ol band and her 1st album in general. Plus phill oakey might show up 4 the duet. I havent heard her new stuff tho.
  • Went to a lovely small scale festival at a castle called Heerlijkheid on my birthday (sunday).
    It was invite only and we were lucky enough to get an invitation from the singer of Nevada Drive who was playing there as well.
    She dedicated a song to this birthday boy, which made me feel special.

Other nice acts were the Woodwards, Dusty Stray, Peter Piek, Ivan Campo and Phil Cook (Megafaun)
    But the absolute revelation for me were The Be Good Tanyas. Instantly fell in love with them!

All in all an awesome Birthday!!
  • Sounds lovely Dreeke. Nice when they have music things on surrounded by nice archetecture.

I treated myself to another NYPC gig ticket today before noting the curfew time of 4am. oh lordy thatll be a hotel job. ill probably be surrounded by trendy teenagers
    >:P

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!