Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 622 Comments sorted by
  • @subrussian I'm so jealous of you right now! I would love to experience iamamiwhoami live. Why can't she come to NYC?!!!!
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Pitch festival tomorrow.
    Looking forward to seeing CHVRCHES again!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Next week - Amanda (fucking) Palmer at the Roundhouse on the 12th, then the Rolling Stones (yep..) at Hyde Park on 13th, the following week Goldfrapp x 3.  Cor Blimey.

(sorry credit card)

• whoa :-O
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Neneh Cherry later.... Excited!
  • The typical Amsterdam 'see and be seen' audience was quite annoying, but the bands playing at Pitch were great. Enjoyed Junip, Mø, S O H N, the sillyness of Omar Souleyman, AlunaGeorge.
    Best acts were Trentemøller and the wonderful CHVRCHES!
    Post edited by Dreeke at 2013-07-07 16:01:53
  • Going to be getting a ticket to see Stewart Lee in October, it's a practice run for a tv series coming out in 2014, it's in Cheltenham so couldn't resist it what with him only being down at bottom of the hill!!
  • T in the Park festival this weekend. I'll probably see the following (clashes permitting):

Friday: Kraftwerk; Steve Mason; Of Monsters & Men; James Skelly

Saturday: My Bloody Valentine; Daughter; Paloma Faith; Villagers; Gabrielle Aplin; Willy Mason (and lots of little known bands)

Sunday: Yeah Yeah Yeahs; Foals; Earth Wind & Fire; Chvrches; Laura Mvula; Deap Vally; Jagwar Ma; AlunaGeorge; Disclosure
  • Kraftwerk and CHVRCHES, very jealous. Little bugged at CHVRCHES not playing standalone shows up our end, they're from Glasgow, show some pride!

Saw Perfume the end of last week, the projection mapping on their dresses during the performance was just amazing, see the video i posted above to check that out, i can tell you it's even more impressive in person! Later on this month i'll be catching Dylan Moran and then shorty after that Caroline Rhea (Aunt Hilda from Sabrina The Teenage Witch!). Good times, all i need to cap the year off is a Frapp gig, fingers crossed! :)>-
    Post edited by rewak at 2013-07-11 09:03:13
  • Just some small gig next week in manchester. Some duo. Forget their name now.
  • thathurt said:

Just some small gig next week in manchester. Some duo. Forget their name now.

It's Robson and Jerome isn't it. Come on be honest >:)
  • I've heard of them. Should be pleasent. Might attend too....
  • Mmm I dunno.... I'm in two minds about it...

But they are both saying yes! :D
  • Nowt until August the something when it's Bat For Lashes in Shepherds Bush

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!