Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 1028 Comments sorted by
  • I used to think that way too softlad..but now I'm dating a girl with several. I used to call them "tramp stamps"..haha! (my particular favorite is the one on her lower back)
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light

• No.  :P
  • Im not a tattoo person except when the design of it becomes art in itself , not very fond of the green arm but the black design on the leg ..my eyes are drawn to it 
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Tattoos on legs look dirty (not in a good way!) from a distance. IMHO anyway.

• Criminal.  A woman getting a tattoo is on a par with this:

Hattie Watson is a good example:

Post edited by softlad at 2013-06-14 16:48:10
  • What a hottie!
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • ^ the lovely Lou Rhodes
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • I love Lana!

Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Cervus said:

^ the lovely Lou Rhodes

Lovely choice :)
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Ally 'Basket Case' Sheedy in Breakfast Club.

BEFORE the makeover. Always before.
  • Grace Park
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-14 19:42:15
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Sartori said:

Grace Park

I do love me a bit of Kono Kalakaua. Oh yes.
  • Still find this picture amazing.....I don't know how she does what she does with her eyes...but they amaze me....

• Sudha Khepataral

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!