Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 956 Comments sorted by
  • Sartori said:

The Glau

• Believe it or not, she was also serving wine:

Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"

• Tattoos - no,no,no,no,no.  Just no.
  • I used to think that way too softlad..but now I'm dating a girl with several. I used to call them "tramp stamps"..haha! (my particular favorite is the one on her lower back)
    “I want my eroticism mixed with love. And deep love one does not often experience.” Anaïs Nin.

• No.  :P
  • Im not a tattoo person except when the design of it becomes art in itself , not very fond of the green arm but the black design on the leg ..my eyes are drawn to it 
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Tattoos on legs look dirty (not in a good way!) from a distance. IMHO anyway.

• Criminal.  A woman getting a tattoo is on a par with this:

Hattie Watson is a good example:

Post edited by softlad at 2013-06-14 16:48:10
  • What a hottie!
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • ^ the lovely Lou Rhodes
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • I love Lana!

• Cervus said:

^ the lovely Lou Rhodes

Lovely choice :)
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Ally 'Basket Case' Sheedy in Breakfast Club.

BEFORE the makeover. Always before.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!