Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 1028 Comments sorted by
  • Ally 'Basket Case' Sheedy in Breakfast Club.

BEFORE the makeover. Always before.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Grace Park
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-14 19:42:15
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Sartori said:

Grace Park

I do love me a bit of Kono Kalakaua. Oh yes.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Still find this picture amazing.....I don't know how she does what she does with her eyes...but they amaze me....

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Sudha Khepataral

"Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Sartori said:

Sudha Khepataral

Oh my!  I think I could say that for all of your choices, Sartori, but...Oh my!
  • Sartori, I see you're into Asian girls.  :P
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Dammit, wrong smiley. 
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Alan said:

Dammit, wrong smiley. 

Hahaha!  Yeah, where is a drooling emoticon!
  • Alan said:

Dammit, wrong smiley. 

Hahaha!  Yeah, where is a drooling emoticon!

Wait, is this drooling? :-SS

• Alan said:

Sartori, I see you're into Asian girls.  :P

No , actually , its a bit of "je ne sais quoi" or "XFactor" (if you`re into that) . Each has a quality or look that I can`t put into words , sum of the parts sort of thing possibly . Although , I have met Sudha a couple of times and she`s a very nice person and she has amazing cheekbones/cheeks which I like in a woman . Grace Park looks like she goes like a train though  has just got gorgeous eyes . Most of the others are just posed photos and so have that inherent posed attractiveness to them .
     But what do I really like in a woman ? an element of "mad as a fruitcake" , I married a woman that after a visit to a cinema (which was full and we had to sit close to the screen) , I asked if she enjoyed it - she replied straight faced that she had needed two owls that would sit on each of her shoulders and each would whisper to her what was going on at their side of the screen so she keep up with the whole movie .

Who else ticks that box ? little miss mad as a bag of badgers Paloma

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-15 12:47:19
  • softlad said:

Criminal.  A woman getting a tattoo is on a par with this:

More like this , haha (not attractive at all , in fact , somewhat disturbing)

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-15 12:54:54
  • @Sartori haha you surely have a fine sense of humor yourself. No need to feed your soul. It seems to be complete.

By the way, I love love love Paloma. Unlike Lana Del Rey, she's more than just a sexy bimbo. Saw her at Joe's Pub NYC last year. It was an unforgettable experience. I (the only one; shame on others) even stood up on my chair when she encouraged the crowd to dance to her song 'Freedom'. Some media reporters (or videographers or whatever they're called) even captured me dancing. It was hilarious.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!