Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • ^
    I do switch off eventually when I get home but as soon as I go bed I start thinking about plan of action the following day. I don't know why I bother so much as not paid enough to bother but it's just in my nature.
  • Had my hair cut today had a headache ever since.....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Crosby, Stills, and Nash, "Almost cut my hair"....Oops!  Wrong thread!
  • I'm really sorry not to read through all these before posting, sure there is all sorts going on & I would like to offer my support out to anyone here who is having a rough time, & I will take more time to read through tomorrow ..... Believe me I get it! Have been having (contrary to belief on other threads) a really, totally, hard time - with work, personally, & as much as you wanna throw at it. - I hope I can be a support where it helps , to others here, & also massive thank you to my GMB twitter saviour who appeared this eve when I was in total panic mode .. Big hug.
    And let's all be here for each other yeah........
    Man, I care about you guys so much xxx
  • Laura said:

.. I just ran away for a drink at the pub down the road! Haha, a stiff drink does actually seem to help. It'll be over soon, for the both of us.... X

Two more days to go, we do it bi-annually so I suppose there is an possible excuse for people to forget what they are doing...although having said that each zone is highlighted on individual map sheets they are taken to their zone and all they have to do it scan it and count it...unless heaven forbid there is something that doesn't scan...then the real fun begins but ..that will be the fun fun fun for me to deal with tomorrow. The planning for is is a marathon for three weeks prior....I got home last night and I could not even face alcohol so I had a cup of tea. @Laura Thank you x I hope yours goes well too we can celebrate together at the end of it all.@Bells That is not pleasant is it, and it always happens when you are at your most tired too, ((HUGS )) all around. xxx
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Tea heals.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • @Cervus Hugs back :)
    Anyway, have been landed with another project today so not looking forward to going out with my mates tonight now as feel shattered again. Feel as though I'm going to be on edge all night which is not good.
  • Sending good thoughts to Bells and others who are stressed atm.

I've had a stressy few days. Guests have been...fussy. I often find the under 25s are the noisiest and the messiest... but the over 55s are by far the pickiest. Just relax, oldies - and enjoy your hol! :-\" Sometimes I do sympathise with Basil.

Finally have a morning "off" tomorrow so can enjoy a late night tonight. Alcohol beckons!

• I read that as "enjoy your ho" Regardless have a good night HJ :-) blimmin' oaps! Bet they had a copy of Daily Express tucked under their arms.
  • ^ LOL! That's not something (currently) on the menu! =))

I will, thanks. I hope you get over the thing you mentioned in the other thread.

• Utterly shattered....I cannot even begin to explain...lucky for everyone. :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Hugs, cervus!  I'd say something encouraging but don't know where to start.  Maybe listen to "A few of my favorite things"?  I really do love that song or "Sun will come up tomorrow".  Hmmmm, both sung by Julie Andrews.
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-07-30 14:03:59
  • Thank you @Bells and @Whickwithy. I have even treated myself to take out....I must be knackered. :)
  • Hope it was yummy!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!