• 58 Comments sorted by
  • Alan said:

Hope it leaks tomorrow.

no argument from me ;)
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Remember how 7T leaked? Exciting times!
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Alan said:

Remember how 7T leaked? Exciting times!

Doubt something like that would happen again though, no matter how tempting it would be.

I'd also feel bad for Alison and Will for having that happen to them a second time, and have something they worked so hard to take their time on, just suddenly leak all over the internet.

• I think yeah as much as I would like to hear the new single and indeed the full album, it wouldn't be nice for Alison and Wil, would also be a bit much for those waiting to attend the premeir in Manchester. A single release asap would be enough to wet everyone's appetite. On the subject of any singles I hope we get some proper b-sides, not just remixes but exclusive b-sides.
    Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-06-14 07:22:09
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Do you think Annabel will be the first single?

I'd have to re-listen to it to be sure but I think that was half alluded to by Alison herself during the Radcliffe and Maconie radio thing. Don't quote me on that though!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • I won't quote you on it ;) will have to listen to the interview again, but sure Annabel sounds like it would be a great first single choice.
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • I won't quote you on it ;)

There's been sooooooo much Goldfrapp over the last few days between reviews, interviews, press blurb, radio and on here that it's started to blur in my head when trying to recall what was said by who where.

Trying to keep an eye on things on a new board being bombarded (understatement?) with posts is not easy....especially while actually/supposedly busy at my desk at work :-\"
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Alan said:

Who is Hackman?

Hackman made a great Broken Record remix for Little Boots recently... I'd love something with that vibe as a Frapp remix. :)
  • Alan said:

Who is Hackman?

Hackman made a great Broken Record remix for Little Boots recently... I'd love something with that vibe as a Frapp remix. :)

OMG, I love Little Boot!! How is she? Haven't played her songs in a while! Thanks for the reminder.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Im hoping for a nice singles campaign a la 7T... I mean the cd single is a dodo format now naturally but perhaps some limited edition releases like 7T the singles box would be well received... :)
  • When you dream
    You only dream
    You're Annabel

Absolutely gorgeous lyrics, very philosophical and altruistic.
  • Alan said:

Alan said:

Who is Hackman?

OMG, I love Little Boot!! How is she? Haven't played her songs in a while! Thanks for the reminder.

I quite like her new record, though she's not with her label anymore, sadly. And no problem. :)

Post edited by UpOnThe101 at 2013-06-14 16:10:58
  • Alan said:

Alan said:

Who is Hackman?

I quite like her new record, though she's not with her label anymore, sadly. And no problem. :)

Just listened to her new album. I have to say, it's a major disappointment after the Hands. Maybe a track or two worth obsession.
  • chokka said:

iuventus said:

Very Kate Bush-y.

You think? I can't recall Kate Bush ever writing a song based on a book... ;)

;) ;) ;)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Annabel is stuck in my head on permanent repeat. It's got a kind of lullaby feel to it, and I'm getting a kind of 'fairy tail noir' from the trailer in general. Are we going to get Clowns, the album? I hope so. Love that track.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!