Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
(leak talk in this thread)
  • 619 Comments sorted by
  • I made Sarotri so maaaad. He just can't leave me alone. Tweeting in my honor all over the forum. :))

Keep 'em tweets coming, dude. ;)
    Post edited by Alan at 2013-07-25 12:51:02
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • I sometimes taped songs off the radio. Does anyone else remember when it took millions of sales to make number one? Now it takes 20 sales and the promise of a packet of Wagon Wheels.
  • folklore said:

I sometimes taped songs off the radio. Does anyone else remember when it took millions of sales to make number one? Now it takes 20 sales and the promise of a packet of Wagon Wheels.

Wagon Wheels suck.

No Numbers 1's for Kiyu's spoken word project.

• Alan said:

I made Sarotri so maaaad. He just can't leave me alone. Tweeting in my honor all over the forum. :))

Meh whatever !  I got 11 on Alan Bingo on the Goldfrapp Alan Forum today WOOT!.

I feel sorry for the poor Goldfrapp Alan Forum , all that work that Alison Alan and Will Alan put into their Alan`s music , then all of Goldfrapps Alans work is leaked and people all over the Goldfrapp Alan Forum are sad for Alison Alan and Will Alan . Bless us , as fans of Goldfrapp Alan , we can only that  they Alan do well in sales of their his album .

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-07-25 13:16:10
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Sartori said:

Alan said:

I made Sarotri so maaaad. He just can't leave me alone. Tweeting in my honor all over the forum. :))

Meh whatever !  I got 11 on Alan Bingo on the Goldfrapp Alan Forum today WOOT!.

I feel sorry for the poor Goldfrapp Alan Forum , all that work that Alison Alan and Will Alan put into their Alan`s music , then all of Goldfrapps Alans work is leaked and people all over the Goldfrapp Alan Forum are sad for Alison Alan and Will Alan . Bless us , as fans of Goldfrapp Alan , we can only that  they Alan do well in sales of their his album .

:))
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  •  Straight from Lady Gagas Book of Shit Comeback Lines for 7year olds . Anyway , I baked you a cake to make up -

"Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Sartori said:

Straight from Lady Gagas Book of Shit Comeback Lines for 7year olds . Anyway , I baked you a cake to make up -

OMG, how did you know???

=))
  • It was your ever so slight "compensating" , subtle and most people would have missed it . You broke my Sarcasm Engine yesterday but I forgive you , my backup 3 litre Facetiousness Generator is working ok . 

• Alan said:

Sartori said:

Straight from Lady Gagas Book of Shit Comeback Lines for 7year olds . Anyway , I baked you a cake to make up -

OMG, how did you know???

=))

probably something to do with the amount of posturing you engage in. Alan, you;re lovely, but you need to get some sleep.
    "its MY favourite song"
  • @tweety but the bed bug wouldn't leave me alone.
  • then you need to stop obsessing about it
    "its MY favourite song"
  • @tweety sorry.
  • @tweety it started first. It'd be only fair if it left me alone first too.
  • Sartori said:

It was your ever so slight "compensating" , subtle and most people would have missed it . You broke my Sarcasm Engine yesterday but I forgive you , my backup 3 litre Facetiousness Generator is working ok . 

Sarotri, is there more?  :))
  • SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!