Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
(leak talk in this thread)
  • 619 Comments sorted by
  • A_is_A said:

Yeah, but you seem somewhat giddy about it.
    :-/

You know this leak can't possibly make WIll or Alison happy. It's more than just a little disappointing. That hardcore fans seem to be almost pushing the leaked (stolen) material on people, via the fans own website... i don't know, it just bothers me.

Sorry-

+1
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Alan said:

And 5 bingo cards for me if you please.  :>

YOU`RE BANNED .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • @A_is_A I may seem giddy on the outside but I'm very unhappy on the inside.  :((
    Post edited by Alan at 2013-07-25 12:47:14
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • I made Sarotri so maaaad. He just can't leave me alone. Tweeting in my honor all over the forum. :))

Keep 'em tweets coming, dude. ;)
    Post edited by Alan at 2013-07-25 12:51:02
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • I sometimes taped songs off the radio. Does anyone else remember when it took millions of sales to make number one? Now it takes 20 sales and the promise of a packet of Wagon Wheels.
  • folklore said:

I sometimes taped songs off the radio. Does anyone else remember when it took millions of sales to make number one? Now it takes 20 sales and the promise of a packet of Wagon Wheels.

Wagon Wheels suck.

No Numbers 1's for Kiyu's spoken word project.
  • Sartori said:

Alan said:

I made Sarotri so maaaad. He just can't leave me alone. Tweeting in my honor all over the forum. :))

Keep 'em tweets coming, dude. ;)

Meh whatever !  I got 11 on Alan Bingo on the Goldfrapp Alan Forum today WOOT!.

I feel sorry for the poor Goldfrapp Alan Forum , all that work that Alison Alan and Will Alan put into their Alan`s music , then all of Goldfrapps Alans work is leaked and people all over the Goldfrapp Alan Forum are sad for Alison Alan and Will Alan . Bless us , as fans of Goldfrapp Alan , we can only that  they Alan do well in sales of their his album .

:))
  •  Straight from Lady Gagas Book of Shit Comeback Lines for 7year olds . Anyway , I baked you a cake to make up -

"Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Sartori said:

Straight from Lady Gagas Book of Shit Comeback Lines for 7year olds . Anyway , I baked you a cake to make up -

OMG, how did you know???

=))
  • It was your ever so slight "compensating" , subtle and most people would have missed it . You broke my Sarcasm Engine yesterday but I forgive you , my backup 3 litre Facetiousness Generator is working ok . 

• Alan said:

Sartori said:

Straight from Lady Gagas Book of Shit Comeback Lines for 7year olds . Anyway , I baked you a cake to make up -

OMG, how did you know???

=))

probably something to do with the amount of posturing you engage in. Alan, you;re lovely, but you need to get some sleep.
    "its MY favourite song"
  • @tweety but the bed bug wouldn't leave me alone.
  • then you need to stop obsessing about it
    "its MY favourite song"
  • @tweety sorry.
  • @tweety it started first. It'd be only fair if it left me alone first too.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!