Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Somerset House 2013 - Who`s going ?
  • 123 Comments sorted by
  •  Commiserations and a hug HB , pob I hope/fingers crossed things go the way you wish them to and we all have a displaced sense of deja vu later on  .
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-07-20 07:51:48
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • pob06 said:

Crud... looks like I'm a no can go now :-(

Lets see how the day goes.

Oh no. Sending goods thoughts that way!
    Post edited by Dreeke at 2013-07-20 09:46:11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Pob what's going on!

There's another addition.... Jess, my ex (loads of you have met her) she's going.... We haven't seen much of each other recently, and it's her birthday, so we've decided to use tonight to have some fun ... / attempt some regular, none shouty, conversations. It's 18 months since we split, but a GREAT deal of my 10 year frapp history was shared with her.
    So, apologies in advance if a) I'm more 'tired and emotional' than usual (NO WAY!) or b) disappear off...
    Crikey.
  • Pob - we're hoping the day improves and you can make it.

Laura - this could be an emotional overload evening. If need be, close your eyes and take deep breaths!

See you soon. I'll be at the Wellington about 4.30pm.
  • Just thought, that means I have a spare ticket if anyone's about. I shall take it with me anyway. Is everyone else's an electronic print out?
  • I'm being picked up at 5.30am tomorrow (earlier than I thought) and lack of sleep, tiredness, dehydration and diving in the channel do not happy bedfellows make :-(

Me being the dainty delicate flower that I am ;-)

I'm still toying with coming but need to be sensible. Give Jess a hug from me Laura.
  • Very envious of those of you going! Gonna be another hot, sweaty one! :)

Sorry to hear you can't go, Helen. Best wishes for your sister.

Sounds like it's doubtful for you too, pob? At least you have the MIF gig experience to look back on (or rather, 2 MIFs in your case!)

• Bells said:

Just thought, that means I have a spare ticket if anyone's about. I shall take it with me anyway. Is everyone else's an electronic print out?

Mine's a proper tickety thing, but that shouldn't be a problem.

"Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Sorry for the people who can't make it! Hopefully I might be around by 5.30pm
    see you soon
    My Goldfrapp fan website http://www.goldfrappmania.com
    My Facebook profile https://www.facebook.com/paolo.tozzo
  • So... Alison said Bristol was a dry run for this (and Lovebox). But I'd guess they might do one or two tracks from the new album? Drew, maybe...
  • And if I ask her aGAIN to do Clay..... ;) haha. Yeahhhh, I have a feeling they will - Bristol was before anyone had heard any of it, so they can let it all filter in between now and autumn I would have thought....

I sort of hope they dont do what they did in Bristol and play Train then Strict Machine immediately after... I need recovery time between them....!
  • They have to play drew as a minimum surely? It's all out in the open now so I can't imagine them missing it off. Getting super excited now, just grabbing some food in east dulwich and watching a bit more of the cricket (yawn) and then we'll head on over.

Pob, gutted you can't make it! I was looking forward to another proper man hug!
  • Very envious of those of you going! Gonna be another hot, sweaty one! :)

Sorry to hear you can't go, Helen. Best wishes for your sister.

Sounds like it's doubtful for you too, pob? At least you have the MIF gig experience to look back on (or rather, 2 MIFs in your case!)

I can go now even though feeling a tad stressed and not slept for about 48 hours but thanks to Ping I'm going. Big Bird cant now hence I have a spare ticket.
  • Oh, I see... good news. I'm sure you'll feel more bouncy come the event! :)
  • just landed at Lauras, waiting for David then we will be heading for the pub :)
    "its MY favourite song"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!