Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X

• Hansel & Gretel Witch Hunters Blu-ray

Amazon US - $13

Amazon UK - £17

Thieving feckers!  Don't even want the film but that's not the point....  :-L

Feckers! 
    ~X(
    Post edited by softlad at 2013-06-28 11:54:39
  • 896 Comments sorted by
  • Mutant bloody ricicle thing, Snap Crap Pop. Wife, stop shopping in bloody Aldi's. 

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-16 19:32:23
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • oh glory hole glory hole how I miss you

oh glory hole glory hole how I need you
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

If I were dead, could I do this?
  • softlad said:

Hansel & Gretel Witch Hunters Blu-ray

Amazon US - $13

Amazon UK - £17

Thieving feckers!  Don't even want the film but that's not the point....  :-L

Feckers! 
    ~X(

Best laugh all night, Softlad.  But, I must ask.  What is the point??!?!  If it's just to RANT, my hat off to you.  Good job!
  • It's a RAAAAAAANTTTTTT!!!! thread for people to RAAAAAAANTTTTTT!!!!  You're killing the buzz man....  :-*

• Never!  I can't be known as killing a buzz EVER!  Let's see?  rant, rant, rant, ummmm, I'm out of wine:???
  •  The toilet paper my missus bought , jesus woman , its like a white version of the old tracing paper we used to have in school in the 70s . Stop buying it in Aldi`s ffs .
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • The Tipping Point. This is a terrible game show based on a terrible seaside arcade game scam and Ben Shephard looks constantly drained of life and dead inside, he is dead inside, his eyes are shark eyes, his face emancipated.

It's scary.
  • I still haven't figured out as to what this thread is dedicated to. Is it about blu-rays? 
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Alan said:

I still haven't figured out as to what this thread is dedicated to. Is it about blu-rays? 

Its about people saying the word "Rant" as they fall down a mineshaft

RAAAAAAANTTTTTT!!!!  
  • *rant* It's a bloody rant thread!!! *rant*  ~X(

This is Ben Shephard on the Tipping Point gameshow  8-X
  • Sartori said:

Alan said:

I still haven't figured out as to what this thread is dedicated to. Is it about blu-rays? 

Its about people saying the word "Rant" as they fall down a mineshaft

RAAAAAAANTTTTTT!!!!  

I usually don't say that word.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Sartori said:

The toilet paper my missus bought , jesus woman , its like a white version of the old tracing paper we used to have in school in the 70s . Stop buying it in Aldi`s ffs .

Geezer.....

• Argh , I`m having flasbacks to tracing paper related injuries and not wanting to do a number 2 in school .

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!