Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Premiere of 'Tales of us' at Manchester Int Festival, July 17/18 2013
  • 932 Comments sorted by
  • Round of applause for Mr Gregory  =D>
  • Utterly gospel choir gobb smacked!

• oh my god. DVD of the concert cover, right there.
  • Lovely pics rewak! We're drinking vodka in The Molly House, slightly stunned after the show. Clowns with a choir! I may need to be carried home..

• So what time did it finish? im taking it as a given the show was excellent of course
  • Sparky said:

Lovely pics rewak! We're drinking vodka in The Molly House, slightly stunned after the show. Clowns with a choir! I may need to be carried home..

It must have been pretty amazing... :D
  • Oh, thats not MY pic, i just found it on Twitter. I wish it was mine though!
  • oh the sunset...

Be patient.
  • Good God that looks amazing.

• Oh my days....

That was truly sumptuous....

Drew and Simone..... I was entranced....

Will on stage.... The choir....

I'm still in disbelief.....

:)
  • it was AMAZING!!!

first half was a bit unfamiliar but some stand out tracks, second half with will and the choir was just breath taking :D
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Finally chance to catch a breath - really, really amazing! New material a lot to take in but pretty spectacular with a truly scrumptious amount of string action. Stone big moments indeed.

Seeing the older stuff with strings, a choir AND WILL ON STAGE was just staggering. Some of the best live versions of those tracks ever.

Will post properly in the morning as too busy grinning now :D

Roll on tomorrow night - can't come quick enough!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • hot hot HOT!

what A gig! some real standout moments from the new album...sorry folks cant remember the names...but 'drew' was even more fantastic live, it built and built and BUILT!

and to finish off some fm and st with a choir and will :) only the second time seeing will on stage...love watching him loose himself on his little chair!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!