Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Premiere of 'Tales of us' at Manchester Int Festival, July 17/18 2013
  • 932 Comments sorted by
  • Sparky said:

On tram. Butterflies. Is it possible to have stage fright when I'm only in the audience? Cherry vodka. Lots of it.

i'm not even going and i have butterflies right now, haha

hope everything goes well and everyone has a fantastic time! i'm not jealous or bitter or anything. AT ALL
  • I'm on the rail! I can see GMBers everywhere! stood next to jozzy :)
    "its MY favourite song"
  • and 9oldfrapp
    "its MY favourite song"
  • alex_f said:

The organisation here is fucking shambles.

Oops what's happened?
  • we saw the set list

Joe
    Annabel
    Drew
    Ulla
    Alvar
    Simone
    Stranger
    Laurel
    Clay

Paper bag
    Clowns
    Little bird
    Lovely head
    Road to somewhere
    A and E
    Caravan girl
    "its MY favourite song"
  • they're not doing thea?
  • that's what we thought. the picture was taken at a very oblique angle so we may have missed one!
    "its MY favourite song"
  • it makes sense though, i was under the impression that thea was the one track that was more... um, electronic-y, so maybe it wouldn't fit with the whole orchestral thing
  • http://statigr.am/tag/goldfrapp

Just gives you everything on Instagram, there's small video clips but i mean really small, pointlessly small.

Know what i'm not seeing? Professional video cameras :(
    Post edited by rewak at 2013-07-17 17:22:54
  • ^ Nice one, thanks.

I CAN HEAR E-GUITARS!!! And a folksy dance rhythm.

There is still a chance that they are more than professional and are only watching and judging today in order to be fully prepared to film the gig tomorrow to perfection ... ?!?! no?...
    Post edited by HolyOwl at 2013-07-17 17:29:33
    Be patient.
  • From what I can tell, the show is in full swing. Can only hope and pray that full videos of some of the new songs make it online so us who couldn't attend (due to, you know, the Atlantic Ocean being in the way) can have the chance to hear too ^_^ 

Alison looks gorgeous, and full of so much life! :)
  • Actually i think the shows just finished :)
  • Either way I'm excited to hear what the Frappers attending thought of the new album!!! Must make a lovely cup of tea now and prepare myself in anticipation! 
  • ^
    Ive been waiting with a cuppa to see updates on here or Facebook (dont do Twatter). HJ has been putting a couple of bits on. Alison didnt lie, there is a orchestra and choir. 
    Sits back watching TV waiting for updates from the evening.
    :D
  • WILL! :D

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!