Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Premiere of 'Tales of us' at Manchester Int Festival, July 17/18 2013
  • 932 Comments sorted by
  • Thanks, that's lovely of you to wish us well.

Two train stops to Manc!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Sartori said:

One final suggestion/thought - I reckon it's easier to call each other by forum names when we meet up, though for some of you there's obviously no difference! :D

Saves having to remember two names for everybody and will mean it's also then more like here but out there {points out of the window}

Ooh , it`ll be like a "Lord of the Rings/Smurfs" roleplaying party 

are you bringing Talisman?

"its MY favourite song"
  • ^ Do people in general call you tweety, or is it just a gmb thing?
  • lol, its just a gmb thing but im happy to respond to that name as long as its delivered with a smile :D
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Maybe someone could copy/paste the list... with jomo replacing Fenlander62(Phil). Cheers. I cannae seem to do it on my mobile.
    it's due to be 26deg in manc centre this aft. Mental!

No beach there tho. I never made the list so its obv not about lists. I must remember to get my 2lr bottle of ice out for the bus journey to my kind chauffeurs this arvo.

Ticket check, mask check, mini atoz of manc check, clothes descision oh christ. Im still in the buff. Still nothing fits.
    Post edited by thathurt at 2013-07-17 06:46:38
  • No beach at Manchester!? What the hell were they thinking? Lol
    tweety, I think Giles is a good name for your theatre work! What about the band... Do you have a rock-dude name? ;)
  • tweety said:

Sartori said:

One final suggestion/thought - I reckon it's easier to call each other by forum names when we meet up, though for some of you there's obviously no difference! :D

Saves having to remember two names for everybody and will mean it's also then more like here but out there {points out of the window}

Ooh , it`ll be like a "Lord of the Rings/Smurfs" roleplaying party 

are you bringing Talisman?

I'll check with the Elves they get a bit touchy haha . Currently at Cardiff Central eating a bacon and cheese wrap "like a boss" (that's what my daughter says) and 2 chicken mayo baguettes and some sweets "shopping like my parents are away for the weekend"

Wish I'd called myself King of Sparta now haha.

And he's OFF, only 300 stations to stop at and avoiding being held up by bandits

DSC_1861.jpg border=0 alt=>

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-07-17 07:09:53
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Gees - that was close! Thanks to a broken down Eurostar train just outside London we only made the 11am Manc train connection from Euston with 4 mins to spare!

Now safely on our way!

Looking forward to sharing this evening's world first with you guys. My forum name doesn't role off the tongue that well so I'll be Mark tonight and my better half will be Jayne.

Question is - who will be ahead of Alex in the queue!
  • My Black Cherry Wolf tshirt doesn't fit me anymore. Boo!

• No beach at Manchester!? What the hell were they thinking? Lol
    tweety, I think Giles is a good name for your theatre work! What about the band... Do you have a rock-dude name? ;)

you know it never occurred to me that I needed off. years ago I had a big hat and traded as Georgie Twang, was very into my Melly in those days

@Sartori nice elevenses. should keep you going till lunch ;)
    Post edited by tweety at 2013-07-17 07:13:11
    "its MY favourite song"
  • if anyone has 2 spares for the 18th please let me know!
    Post edited by Dreeke at 2013-07-17 07:30:57
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • st185cs said:

Question is - who will be ahead of Alex in the queue!

no one!
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Mitre Hotel is in the Millennium Quarter next to Harvey Nicks and has a large open area out front which we can all sunbathe in (opposite the Wellington, 17th Century pub)

• just speaking with one of the blue tshirt wearing mif workers in the square who happened to be working at the gig tonight. 'don't even think about dressing up tonight it is very very warm inside' were her parting words!
  • Sparky said:

My Black Cherry Wolf tshirt doesn't fit me anymore. Boo!

Ha! Do I know that feeling or what! Time to purchase new stuff.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!