Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Premiere of 'Tales of us' at Manchester Int Festival, July 17/18 2013
  • 932 Comments sorted by
  • Have a wonderful evening everyone. I am sure it will be magical. :) x
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • One final suggestion/thought - I reckon it's easier to call each other by forum names when we meet up, though for some of you there's obviously no difference! :D

Saves having to remember two names for everybody and will mean it's also then more like here but out there {points out of the window}
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • I like your thinking....

The chosen few have called me chokka since grammar school anyway so let's continue!
  • I got to MCR late last night :). staying at the ibis. has a meeting place been arranged yet before the gig or are we jst meeting at the venue?
  • Seeing as the Mtire is only 10 mins away from the venue I guess people could bundle up there at some point before the final mass assault on the Albert? Looks like a nice area there too from Google Street View!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • excellent. it is nice round there cpl of boozers next door to mitre frm what I saw last night. i'll check back in here later and see if any firm times have been sorted? off to the trof in a bit for a very non healthy brekkie haha!
  • One final suggestion/thought - I reckon it's easier to call each other by forum names when we meet up, though for some of you there's obviously no difference! :D

Saves having to remember two names for everybody and will mean it's also then more like here but out there {points out of the window}

Ooh , it`ll be like a "Lord of the Rings/Smurfs" roleplaying party 
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Bagsy being Mirror then!

Or I might call myself The Occasional Table...
  • Have a good one tonight folks
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Leaving in a few minutes , it would have been nice for it to be a "on a jet plane" but its a train and I do know when I`m coming back again .
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-07-17 04:56:16
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Urgh, Phil has had to cancel at the last minute. :(
  • Drew was on the radio when I woke up to. And without the video in my head it was better :D
  • Maybe someone could copy/paste the list... with jomo replacing Fenlander62(Phil). Cheers. I cannae seem to do it on my mobile.
    it's due to be 26deg in manc centre this aft. Mental!
  • well I made it to the train with four minutes to spare. I don't know what all the fuss was about!

see you later frappers, and I appreciate the best wishes x
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Safe journeys all around.
    If I were dead, could I do this?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!