Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Premiere of 'Tales of us' at Manchester Int Festival, July 17/18 2013
  • 932 Comments sorted by
  • The jacket I'm wearing has been stored in the wardrobe for past 6 years. Was v pleased to find it still fits me! But now that I look at it properly, there's loads of holes in the sleeve... Bastard moths!
  • @Stuart any idea what time the doors open? and did you see Alex there?
    "its MY favourite song"
  • You're wearing a jacket ?? I thought it was to be roasting :)
    @tweety I think Stuart was in the square not at the venue, you won't find Alex there!
  • K I JUST GOT OUT OF WORK SO IM COMING TO MANCHESTER NOW.

be with you 5ish. So long as the train tracks don't melt.... AGAIN... On my way into Waterloo.
  • Ha, well, it was forecast to be cooler when I decided what to wear. Thank god its cool on this train, ie air-conned!
  • I won't be there until 3pm :-(
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • Yes HJ, mines air conned as well gorgeous and stopped me sitting in my seat in just my pants , I look forward to stepping off the train straight into the Congo jungle / Manchester.
    American woman in the seat behind me just asked the conductor if we had bears in our woods and if they come out in the hot weather.. Um.....I wanted to butt in and say "yes"
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Gay bears maybe?
    Post edited by alex_f at 2013-07-17 08:50:44
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • Hmm, why do I never have any interesting oddballs on my transport? I guess I may be the weird one. And no, I'm not sitting here with a mask on.
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-07-17 08:53:37
  • Haha! Bus oddballs are a daily occurrence for me.... How's the journey HJ?
  • Fine, thanks. :) Trai-ee-ai-ee-ai-ee-ai-ee-ain is on time, and had 2 pretty decent pasties for lunch. In other news, Layla has arrived in Manchester.
  • I'm somewhere near stockport and am trying to work out which of my fellow passengers keeps doing really smelly farts.
    "its MY favourite song"
  • GAH HURRY TRAIN HURRY I WANT TO BE THERE... actually, mine isn't till 3pm so just having a cheeky beer and waiting .... Shh don't tell Ali I've already started ;)
  • TO everybody that is going tonight, have lots and lots of fun. Immerse yourselves on the music. :) I hope you enjoy the show =)
  • thank you x
    "its MY favourite song"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!