Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Premiere of 'Tales of us' at Manchester Int Festival, July 17/18 2013
  • 932 Comments sorted by
  • @Jude mitre from three!!
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Crikey, from 3! U guys are starting early! I reckon we'll be in for 5 for some food. Is everybody going for drinks? Sounds like there's quite a lot of us!
    Tears just started over you but I'm not over you...
    www.myspace.com/queenadreenauk
  • folklore said:

I've had a thought, instead of dressing up in black and white and wearing gloves which will be far too hot, why don't you all go naked?? That way you're paying homage to the new album AND keeping cool at the same time!

Yes! Im going to do that!

With my spoons.
  • Weather looking good... 25 deg at 4pm but cooling to 21-ish by time of gig.

Forecast

Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-07-16 13:20:04
  • folklore said:

I've had a thought, instead of dressing up in black and white and wearing gloves which will be far too hot, why don't you all go naked?? That way you're paying homage to the new album AND keeping cool at the same time!

"Yes officer , we were incited to frolicy in the nakedy by Folklore" haha
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Sartori said:

Can I bring along a little Cessna to protect my modesty?
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-07-16 13:29:58
  • Sartori said:

Can I bring along a little Cessna to protect my modesty?

NO! No modesty! I also recommend a nice grey/black and white tone to soften the edges, also maybe bring a bicycle with you.
  • Naked bike-riding might cause injuries. Or delight! :)
  • I shall be staying in the Ibis on the 18th and shall be attending said gig with buckets of water in case of any in appropriate behaviour of nakedness and fornication on and off stage. I shall be channeling Mary Whitehouse through me if there is :-B Now where's my whip??
  • I have secured a mask, but shall be otherwise unclothed, for the heat you understand.

I have also learnt of the store Luvyababes which is in the arndale centre, across the road from the mitre. so no excuses Sartori =:)
    "its MY favourite song"
  • I'm sure you will love it, HB.  I wish I was there.  I'd tell you when you could open your eyes.
  • Me me me    pob    (pob06)

:-)

I expect to be in full scruff mode :-)
    Post edited by pob06 at 2013-07-16 15:24:24
  • tweety said:

I have secured a mask, but shall be otherwise unclothed, for the heat you understand.

I have also learnt of the store Luvyababes which is in the arndale centre, across the road from the mitre. so no excuses Sartori =:)

Woot , gribbit !

"Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • @Whickwithy
    LOL At worst I shall just wear my ankle support but the sight of me naked would surely clear the area let alone shut the venue for good and maybe even Manchester! :-S
    Post edited by Hells_Bells at 2013-07-16 15:25:17
  • pob06 said:

Me me me    pob    (pob06)

:-)

I expect to be in full scruff mode :-)

Yo Pob , thats 2 of us then :D

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!