Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 4413 Comments sorted by
  • well after thursday i'll proably won't able to stop listening to it.... 2nd september the single out but normally don't bother with singles just get albums,limited editions ect
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Into the West

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Happy Rhodes - Winter

Post edited by Cervus at 2013-07-16 03:50:53
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Donovan, Black Widow

and Season of the Witch

Post edited by iuventus at 2013-07-16 04:18:30
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Pooka - What you need.........

I am sure that I have put this here before...but I am listening to it again and it is lovely....love how it unravels at the end.

Post edited by Cervus at 2013-07-16 05:03:26
  • The Motels, Only the Lonely

and Suddenly Last Summer

• The Drew video has made me think a few other songs. Love this video.

Blur - To The End

• Missing Persons, Words

• The Jam - A Town Called Malice    , before bands shot videos in black and white as money got to tight to mention . The keyboardist has white gloves on ? Fashion faux pas , check , the 80`s , yup , that explains it . 

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-07-16 11:33:24
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • LuDux said:

The KLF - The White Room

Quintessential awesomeness , tx for reminding me LD . THE KLF - MADRUGADA ETERNA (CLUB MIX) . Ambient old school 

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-07-16 11:44:20
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Love Trinity Dub, haven't listened to that in a while.
    Thanks for the Laura Mvula track,I haven't heard that. 
    Tears just started over you but I'm not over you...
    www.myspace.com/queenadreenauk
  • Just come in from the sun all hot and bothered and this was on shuffle on the computer playlist. Perfect timing.....her glance right at the end just speaks volumes compared to the sexual nature of the likes of Airbags Minaj.

One of most effortless, simple concepts for a video ever, but stunning in every way.
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-07-16 12:29:59
  • Saint Etienne
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • @Cervus Mmmmmm, yes!
  • :) :) :)
    Jennifer

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!