Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 4411 Comments sorted by

• I must have listened to Drew about 5 or 6 times now how about you folks as I am sure it's gonna be on everyone's listening today?

no B_M i've not listened to it yet reason been : i want to hear it first live on wednesday & thursday night then i'll watch the video on friday afternoon when get back home...... well that's the plan anyways..
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • If anybody hasn't got the latest Flaming Lips album, The Terror, yet then they should think about doing so.

WHY DO I KEEP FORGETTING THIS
  • LInda Oliveri, "Lullaby"
  • jozzy81 said:

no B_M i've not listened to it yet reason been : i want to hear it first live on wednesday & thursday night then i'll watch the video on friday afternoon when get back home...... well that's the plan anyways..

Fair enough I want the experience of hearing a single again and again before the album comes out, I guess we are all different
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • well after thursday i'll proably won't able to stop listening to it.... 2nd september the single out but normally don't bother with singles just get albums,limited editions ect
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Into the West

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Happy Rhodes - Winter

Post edited by Cervus at 2013-07-16 03:50:53
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Donovan, Black Widow

and Season of the Witch

Post edited by iuventus at 2013-07-16 04:18:30
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Pooka - What you need.........

I am sure that I have put this here before...but I am listening to it again and it is lovely....love how it unravels at the end.

Post edited by Cervus at 2013-07-16 05:03:26
  • The Motels, Only the Lonely

and Suddenly Last Summer

• The Drew video has made me think a few other songs. Love this video.

Blur - To The End

• Missing Persons, Words

• The Jam - A Town Called Malice    , before bands shot videos in black and white as money got to tight to mention . The keyboardist has white gloves on ? Fashion faux pas , check , the 80`s , yup , that explains it . 

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-07-16 11:33:24
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • LuDux said:

The KLF - The White Room

Quintessential awesomeness , tx for reminding me LD . THE KLF - MADRUGADA ETERNA (CLUB MIX) . Ambient old school 

Post edited by Sartori at 2013-07-16 11:44:20
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Love Trinity Dub, haven't listened to that in a while.
    Thanks for the Laura Mvula track,I haven't heard that. 
    Tears just started over you but I'm not over you...
    www.myspace.com/queenadreenauk

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!