Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 4413 Comments sorted by
  • Just come in from the sun all hot and bothered and this was on shuffle on the computer playlist. Perfect timing.....her glance right at the end just speaks volumes compared to the sexual nature of the likes of Airbags Minaj.

One of most effortless, simple concepts for a video ever, but stunning in every way.
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-07-16 12:29:59
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Saint Etienne
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • @Cervus Mmmmmm, yes!
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • :) :) :)
    Jennifer

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Question = how do you get video's on here?
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Tales of Us
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • jozzy81 said:

Question = how do you get video's on here?

You should just pretty much be able to cut and paste the link.  In fact, it's hard not to get in embedded....I'd rather the link.
  • THANKS Whickwithy.... :)
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • brilliant

Post edited by Jozzy81 at 2013-07-16 20:00:45
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Renaissance, Touching Once (is So Hard to Keep)

If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Well, that's weird, Jozzy.  I went to quote your "brilliant" comment (which showed only "brilliant") and, bang, there's some video attached.  But, so far, it only showed up in the quote.  Weird.  And, it showed up blank, even in the quote.
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-07-16 20:49:34
  • Something isn't right - Herbert

• Hurts - Wonderful Life
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Road to Somewhere with glorious sunshine.... Seems apt......

Enjoying reading about your journeys to my neck of the woods...
  • Killers - Mr Brightside (Thin White Duke mix) , one of the most uplifting songs I have with me , I feel a melancholic euphoria in the air, 28 minutes left on train...
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-07-17 09:34:27
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!