Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Premiere of 'Tales of us' at Manchester Int Festival, July 17/18 2013
  • 932 Comments sorted by
  • @thathurt should i bring a box?
  • Front row would seem the best solution!

I'd missed the bit about the masks. Might have to do without as I doubt if the zebra mask from the BfL gig is wholly appropriate!
    Post edited by KeithJ_gmb at 2013-07-15 17:28:38
  • i'm in standing so i'll have no probs been up front , but i will take a look when i get there & go from there i think.....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Goodness!  It's only two days away!  RRRRrrrrRRRRRRrrrr!  That's some engines getting revved!!!!!!!!
  • Aaaaaaaargh the excitement!!!!!!

Im tall so I'm not rushing to the front of the barrier, im just soaking up thé unique atmosphere tomorrow.
    This is going to be something else....
    It's the day before the day....
  • yep, just got to get through one more day of work then its gig time!!
    "its MY favourite song"
  • We're boarding for Manchester right now! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Exciting! :) we've been waiting so long and now it's just round the corner :D
  • I am not going to be obvious and say that I am green that fact that I will be missing out on this ( Ooops just did :) ), So glad that so many of you are going as if Al does glimpse in here on occasion I am sure she will be thriled that there will be so many of you there  and that will also make it special for her, Will and the band.  :)
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-07-16 03:26:44
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • I'm not nearly as distressed that I'll miss the show as I am that I'll miss the tea party.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • iuventus said:

I'm not nearly as distressed that I'll miss the show as I am that I'll miss the tea party.

We'll raise a brew to you at some point (IF anybody else brings any!)
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • ping said:

@thathurt should i bring a box?

Oh yes
    :D
    and my black shirt doesnt fit me. Im saying it shrunk in the wash. I discovered this afrer id eaten thr kitkat chunky :((
    maybe ill wear the box.

BfL masks will be fine. Mines an owl 1. I think I saw Eliott start a mask thing on facebook so I presumed it was a theme.

Nothing a trip to Aflecks palace wont sort out if u need to buy one in Manch. Anyone can give you directions to it, or follow a grebo kid.
    Post edited by thathurt at 2013-07-16 03:43:43
  • Er I got junk link open wen I posted the above post, anyone else got that? Vanilla it was called.
    Post edited by thathurt at 2013-07-16 03:44:14

• iuventus said:

I'm not nearly as distressed that I'll miss the show as I am that I'll miss the tea party.

@iuventus We can have one on here whilst they are all there.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • I'm glad I'm sat on balcony now ,will have a good view.....everyone will still have a great time I'm sure just being there...and if it's filmed you may be on it!!!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!