Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 566 Comments sorted by
  • Her show is 10-1 GMT
  • Hopefully it's at least uploaded to the YouTube channel after it airs.

• should be able to listen again on i player I would have thought, but don't take my word for it!
    "its MY favourite song"
  • ^ i'm pretty sure they all go up on iplayer for 7 days after...
    laurens 6 music page is here
  • Vinyl would be nice.

Even better a picture disk.

• After spending so much on the deluxe set i don't think i could stomach buying any singles, especially if all they have are remixes. Be pretty typical if they suddenly started doing b-sides again though, then i'd be compelled...
  • Thanks Lou! I'll be setting my alarm and dropping by this thread for the listening party!
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Ooooh this excitement!!!
    Hoping for nothing, so I won't be disappointed. Not that this could ever really happen.

Bring on the sound of 2013 Part II.
    Be patient.
  • Yes please vinyl, give us a normal 7" rather than a picture disc, I don't like playing picture discs and 7" singles are the most user friendly vinyls not as prone to scratching and gathering too much dust as my albums seem to be
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • i'm curious about what the single covers will look like. will it be alison dressed up as the character in the song? is she a character on the album cover, and if so, which one? will there be any "male" songs released as singles? will alison do drag on the single cover, then? QUESTIONS!
  • i'm going to try my hardest to keep away from the radio in the morning (even tho i don't ever listen to it much).....
    REASON = simple i want to hear it on wednesday & thursday first..... :-bd
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • jozzy81 said:

i'm going to try my hardest to keep away from the radio in the morning (even tho i don't ever listen to it much).....
    REASON = simple i want to hear it on wednesday & thursday first..... :-bd

I like your thinking... I might do the same.....

• I won't be waiting, not impatient for it but wish to hear it and regard it as a scene /mood setter for Wednesday. It'll also set my playlist for the 3hr donkey journey from Jerusalem.
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Meanwhile, I don't know how I'm going to sleep!

• ^ Haha, same here. It's ridiculous. It's JUST a Goldfrapp song premiere...  8-|
    See you in the morning!

Btw, nice effort 
    A_is_A said:

I'll be setting my alarm and dropping by this thread for the listening party!

Post edited by HolyOwl at 2013-07-14 19:58:08
    Be patient.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!