Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 566 Comments sorted by
  • I'm getting very excited about the Frapptastic week to come. Single info and airplay on Monday, preview of TOU midweek. I'm just trying to remain calm but really am jumping out of my skin.
  • I'm thinking the first single will be "Drew" since that's the first video they shot months ago.  The video for "Annabel" was shot late May/early June, so I feel that will be the second single.  Either way, I'm excited for new music!
    Post edited by iWannaLife at 2013-07-13 12:35:00
  • I'm not a big radio listener but can not miss this :D
    Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-07-13 12:40:30
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • I expect John Terry will turn up on the show and claim credit for the single.

Still on Melodrama Ban
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I don't care which song it is really... I love the mystery of guessing which of the ten it will be... I hope it isn't just a download release and something to cherish...
  • Even if a single becomes available here in the US, I'm going to wait 'til I'm in possession of the whole.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • YES, I really hope they read this:

We want a physical single!!!!!
  • i also hope for a digital release of the single asap.. but im sure it will go thru a few weeks of rotation on the radio before its available online..
    Aaron
    facebook.com/omgitsaaronnnx
  • Does anybody have any idea what time it goes on? Lauren Laverne has a morning show right?
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Her show is 10-1 GMT
  • Hopefully it's at least uploaded to the YouTube channel after it airs.

• should be able to listen again on i player I would have thought, but don't take my word for it!
    "its MY favourite song"
  • ^ i'm pretty sure they all go up on iplayer for 7 days after...
    laurens 6 music page is here
  • Vinyl would be nice.

Even better a picture disk.

• After spending so much on the deluxe set i don't think i could stomach buying any singles, especially if all they have are remixes. Be pretty typical if they suddenly started doing b-sides again though, then i'd be compelled...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!