Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 4411 Comments sorted by
  • Tries not to feel envious of Dreeke

I noted the sisters of mercy being mentioned, were a great band when they made records, pink floyd have their moments too I will admit
    Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-07-08 18:30:41
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Tries not to feel envious of Dreeke

*hug*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Cheers Dreeke. Look fwd to the interview you are doing as well, best of luck with it all
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Dreeke said:

Carpy got it right. I'm just lucky enough to have this prelisten. Sorry if it annoys the peeps on the board.
    I'm not trying to tease you. I'll just give you my personal opinion on first listen and I'm happy to say I love the new Album to bits. It's the lovechild of Clowns and Pilots. Alison never sounded this good imho.
    I'm so happy for Goldfrapp-fans in general. I cried the first time I heard it. It's THAT good.
    Hugs all around.

Haha!  I'm liking your review already.  I can't think of a better place to reivew your review before your review....well, never mind.  I'm already getting confused!
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-07-08 18:45:05
  • Cheers Dreeke. Look fwd to the interview you are doing as well, best of luck with it all

Thanks Border-Mind, still not sure about that interview, hope I'll get a confirmation soon.
    Looking forward to the MIF shows. Love to meet the Frapp fans!!!
  • I hope so and really good luck with it, fingers crossed for you
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • am i the only person who's not going the MIF shows?.... wish i was going tho.... 

:(
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Dreeke--Could you give a spoiler alert if you're going to hint at the sound/content. I've been trying to avoid such comments by avoiding the threads dedicated to Tales of Us. I'd hate to keep happening upon them elsewhere.
    Post edited by iuventus at 2013-07-08 19:00:58
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • jozzy81 said:

am i the only person who's not going the MIF shows?.... wish i was going tho.... 

:(

Better than me, Jozzy.  At least you are in England, so it sounds like you will catch one of the shows, if you didn't already catch Bristol.  I have yet to see Goldfrapp and am not sure when I will be able to.  In fact, to be honest, I'm not sure I want to see them anywhere but in England.  Weird, but there it is.  Anyways, no, I won't be making MIF.  And, it's sounding almost as intimate as Bristol.  Sigh.

• jozzy81 said:

Better than me, Jozzy.  At least you are in England, so it sounds like you will catch one of the shows, if you didn't already catch Bristol.  I have yet to see Goldfrapp and am not sure when I will be able to.  In fact, to be honest, I'm not sure I want to see them anywhere but in England.  Weird, but there it is.  Anyways, no, I won't be making MIF.  And, it's sounding almost as intimate as Bristol.  Sigh.

same here i've yet to see Goldfrapp live myself , i have travelsickness issues but i'm on the mend so hopefully next year will be my chance....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • iuventus said:

Dreeke--Could you give a spoiler alert if you're going to hint at the sound/content. I've been trying to avoid such comments by avoiding the threads dedicated to Tales of Us. I'd hate to keep happening upon them elsewhere.

Oops, sorry iuventus. Didn't realise that.
  • Im super envious of Dreeke but I like the positive endorsements of this new record...
  • Barry Manilow - "Bermuda Triangle"

Go ahead, judge me.
  • An 80`s version of `300`
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-07-09 06:40:37
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Barry Manilow - "Bermuda Triangle"

Go ahead, judge me.

Hahaha!  I love it and it makes me feel less awkward about some of my "outliers".  "A Pocketful of Sunshine" always comes to mind.  *facepalm*
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-07-09 07:15:34

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!