Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Tales Of Us - 6th album - 09/09/2013
  • 1197 Comments sorted by
  • Don't matter how. Just trust me: it's awesome
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Dreeke said:

Don't matter how. Just trust me: it's awesome

Woohooo!  I have a lot of faith in your tastes, Dreeke.  Well, that and Goldfrapp.  Thanks for that!
  • TALES OF US
    62 DAYS TO GO!!!!!
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I like the countdown...
  • any leaks??
  • Still seeking...
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • It won't leak till late August at the earliest.

• Noooo leaking! I don't want the sales to be damaged!
  • iuventus said:

Still seeking...

Now I'm a bit confuzzeled. You don't want to read any spoilers but you're actively seeking for a leak?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • I've waited to post this as it'll spoil they way you see it from that point on but just had to share.

You know the first issued photo? The black and white one that came with the first mail-outs?

A friend at work just saw that on my desktop, looked at it for a minute and then said:-

"Is she fondling the invisible woman?"

>:)
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • :(

Thanks. Ruined it forever......

Just kidding! I still loved Clowns after we learned the truth and I still love this image!
  • The truth just makes me love it even more :P

• Dreeke said:

iuventus said:

Still seeking...

Now I'm a bit confuzzeled. You don't want to read any spoilers but you're actively seeking for a leak?

What's s o confusing? I want to hear it, and all at once.

If I were dead, could I do this?
  • It won't need to leak at all. We'll probably have a full live recording of the entire album in a few days to hold everybody over. :)
    I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...
  • Joey said:

It won't need to leak at all. We'll probably have a full live recording of the entire album in a few days to hold everybody over. :)

The thing about that is that it'll be different to the album anyway due to it being pulled apart and re-worked for the MIF shows specifically. Alison had already inferred that this pair of shows would be different to both the album and how they'll be touring the new material in shows from the end of the year etc.

So, really, a live leak in good quality from MIF will be like having an alternate version of the album - somewhat win-win.

A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!