Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Tales Of Us - 6th album - 09/09/2013
  • 1197 Comments sorted by
  • jozzy81 said:

TALES OF US
    61 DAYS TO GO!!!!!

It seems like no time since it was around 83 days. The wait is going much smoother since I stopped watching the trailer.

• just to let people know i'm doing the countdown because a few people on here liked it when i first started it... :)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • & i've continued since :)
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Keep it up Jozzy, everyone should feel they have a valid role/contribution to make and it looks like you have found yours.

This is the album I have been waiting for, I like dark and moody very much, so really like what I have seen/heard so far
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Thanks B_M, i'll keep the countdown going till tales of us comes out..... i'm waiting till september to hear it.....

i know it's early days but what would YOU like in the 7th Album?
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • It is a bit early days, but maybe something that is more upfront with the electro, but continuing the apparently darker theme of Tales of Us, but hey like you say it's early days and haven't even heard this one yet so probably shouldn't be commenting ;)
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • TRUE true B-)
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Not sure if it's worth mentioning here (or anywhere), but I noticed that the Goldfrapp Youtube channel has made a playlist called "Tales Of Us" 1 day ago. It's probably just for organising the videos that will be uploaded when the album is released.
    But there's a part of me that remains hopeful that it's a sign that there'll be new stuff uploaded soon.

• TALES OF US
    59 DAYS TO GO!!!!!
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Hey I just realized, Tales Of Us comes out the day after I finish my degree... Perfect!
  • And the eve of my birthday.

[hint]
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Hehe...
  • TALES OF US
    58 DAYS TO GO!!!!!
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • jozzy81 said:

TALES OF US
    58 DAYS TO GO!!!!!

Woohooo!  Under two months to go!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!