Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Tales Of Us - 6th album - 09/09/2013
  • 1197 Comments sorted by
  • Every second is like an eternity...

Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • I didn't know for sure the states had HMV. The music industry has been instrumental in making sure some stay open here in the UK. The original one on Oxford Street (London) is quite a major icon of the music industry in some ways I would say. They did worry about letting that one go, not least a lot of tourists from Europe and China are gonna be significant enough customers I would say

I am getting confused about all these dates now, yeah September the 9th Alan I apologise....

Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-07-03 20:35:50
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Slowly all the brick-and-mortar music shops will go out of business. Sad but inevitable.

The digital era is upon us.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  •  Record Store Day is a huge hit now, and London's Rough Trade have now gone global, they have opened a store in the states recently too I believe so there's life in the old dog yet perhaps...
    Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-07-03 20:41:19
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • the digital era = glitch paradise.....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  •  Record Store Day is a huge hit now, and London's Rough Trade have now gone global, they have opened a store in the states recently too I believe so there's life in the old dog yet perhaps...

Although it may look optimistic, I foresee some gloomy times ahead of them.

Apple started ditching optical drives years ago. The world will follow affecting everyone and everything else too.
  • jozzy81 said:

the digital era = glitch paradise.....

LOL

I dunno why but that made me spit out my Moussaka.

Just sounds LOLish.

• Moussaka ah of course it's dinner time in NY right?

and yeah totally the digital era does equal glitch paradise that's a good one jozzy I'm not sure what smiley to put it would probably be a sad one

anyway what was it 67 Days...
    :-bd
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • yep 67 days B_M :-bd
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Not just dinner, also wine time and 'Requiem for a Dream' time. LOL

How many seconds does 67 days equal to?
  • What is B_M BTW?
  • Digital is shit. And I honestly couldn't give a fuck about the extremely minor quality between MP3, M4A, FLAC, WAV, etc.

I rip my CD's onto iTunes and they each sound perfect.

I would much rather spend twice the amount of money to own a release on CD then downloading the digital thing.

FUCK OFF DIGITAL. FUCK OFF RIGHT NOW. :-t
  • Alan said:

What is B_M BTW?

Border_Mind  alan
    :D
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • We need to evolve.
  • jozzy81 said:

Alan said:

What is B_M BTW?

Border_Mind  alan
    :D

Duh!

Thanks.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!