Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Show Us Your Tales!
  • 66 Comments sorted by
  • Sorry. Maybe it was the kitten that made me think girl. Anyhow, good news. One more for the pool.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • iuventus said:

Sorry. Maybe it was the kitten that made me think girl. Anyhow, good news. One more for the pool.

I don't mind at all, I take that in a complimentary way to be honest. Have a great time tonight, what time is the show?
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Two hours.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • jozzy81 said:

i would if i could....
    i can't/don't know how to add photo/s on here... :-/

To post your own pics, you need an account with something like photobucket which is what I use, but any other site which hosts pics is fine, i.e facebook, tumblr, etc
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • iuventus said:

Two hours.

Wow, I am sure it is going to be a great night, I wish I could be there!
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • ahh thanks B
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • The poster didn't come with the US pressing of the vinyl. :(
    I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...
  • Joey said:

The poster didn't come with the US pressing of the vinyl. :(

Looks like your version has a different sticker too
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • not the best photographic representation on my part, sorry but here is the poster anyway as requested by CW36 and someone else I think?

photo TOUposter_zpsb2e1cd0b.jpg
    Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-09-10 18:42:39
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Beautiful!

But MY GOD that photo of Alison driving on the inside! I'd love to have a poster of that.
    I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...
  • Did'nt know where else to put it but.......
    FELT MOUNTAIN RELEASED 13 YEARS AGO TODAY..... :-O
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Thanks B-M. It looks good. Better to have it than not. It should have come with the standard cd.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Hello Dears, I´m new, I'm eager to see the booklet, can someone post something of the sort? 

Love to you all.

-Mariano.
  • I cannot do it. Hopeless on computers. The booklet has already been posted, Somewhere.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Joey said:

Beautiful!

But MY GOD that photo of Alison driving on the inside! I'd love to have a poster of that.

YES!
    Be patient.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!