Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Show Us Your Tales!
  • 66 Comments sorted by
  • Surprised you didn't just buy it in a shop.. no record shops around here, but there must be loads in London.
  • Surprised you didn't just buy it in a shop.. no record shops around here, but there must be loads in London.

I'm thinking of doing just that.  First, maybe, I should see whether I can cancel my Amazon order.
  • Ah. I think you will love it Peter. It's closest relative in the frapp canon is definitely Seventh Tree. But this is less poppy, full of atmosphere. Much yearning and sadness. Dark but not depressing, ultimately.

My vinyl, sat on my desk at work complete with the free vinyl bag I got when I bought it!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Very  unexciting  here is my digital copy, which is all I have  so far

photo digitalcopy_zpsde2d6624.jpg
    Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-09-09 14:38:01
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Digital 

"Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
    I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...
  • looks like people who got it before monday did'nt get the sticker mine has'nt anyways..
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I'm weird about stickers on the wrappers of CD covers. I always try to peel them off the plastic wrap and put them back on. :P
    I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...
  • photo Montage-1ed_zpsbb1cdb58.jpg
    Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-09-10 17:50:52
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Have you got the poster ?. If so can you show it ?.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • OMGender! Is B_M a boy?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Good question Iuventus ;) but yes and that's not me in the photo I needed a 'stranger' to pose.

There is a poster CW, I will try and take a pic or find you something online representing the artwork. It's a great image, but the poster isn't the best quality, still I wouldn't mind putting it up in a frame at some point.

It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • i would if i could....
    i can't/don't know how to add photo/s on here... :-/
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!