Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 261 Comments sorted by
  • tweety said:

hmmm, a member of the anti beard league is she?

She just laughs......which is worse . I did propogate a Will Riker trimmed beard once which I liked ...but quite frankly when it grows it`s like having an itchy sick old aged ginger badger sellotaped to my face , only Olympic levels of apathy and laziness stop me from shaving it off - putting moi in a tense stand off scenario .
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-19 10:22:24
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • you need lush badger, the face fur grooming product for men. sort that tatty old bum fluff right out.
    Post edited by tweety at 2013-06-19 11:19:48
    "its MY favourite song"
  • tweety said:

you need lush badger, the face fur grooming product for men. sort that tatty old bum fluff right out.

Or, Sleek Beaver, for a less bristly look and feel for facial hair.
  • That's not fair, I can't grow a beard (at least not for 3 months LOL), I'll never be able to join the club :/
    dammit
  • I buzzed mine off first thing so will have to take it upon myself to grow it...I am off next week so work cannot complain....although I am sure they will when I return as they expect ALL facial hair to be neatly trimmed....but I like the lovely Folklore am revolting.... :)
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-19 17:22:24
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • My wife and I, during Depeche Mode gig at O2 London!

Post edited by paolot at 2013-06-19 19:13:24
    My Goldfrapp fan website http://www.goldfrappmania.com
    My Facebook profile https://www.facebook.com/paolo.tozzo
  • Some of the trappers that I think are sexy:

Cervus
    A_is_A's brothers
    Paolo

Will check out others later...
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Forgot to add Sparky to the list:

Sparky
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Who knew Goldfrapp would attract such a collection of cuties? :)
  • OK, this one's a bit pose-y, but I like it cos it reminds me of happy times in Sussex...

Hey Mr Jack - is that pic near Saddlescombe/Devils Dyke with the city of Brighton in the distance? - love that part of the world.  Was happy times when I lived in Sussex too.
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:23:33
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • st185cs said:

Hey Mr Jack - is that pic near Saddlescombe/Devils Dyke with the city of Brighton in the distance? - love that part of the world.  Was happy times when I lived in Sussex too.

Yep, that's exactly right - about a mile down the road from DD. :) The view from DD looking north over the downs is amazing too.
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-06-23 15:21:14

• Looking great lads!  David that video is hilarious.  I don't think I would EVER upload a video of myself drunk, morto!!  Sparky, great pic, that crown is fab.

Sorry A_is_A, just seeing your post now.  I'll try & upload a pic of me & my baby...well toddler now...

Nope this is not working for me 

Post edited by Una at 2013-06-23 16:58:14
  • Una - post the one with the sexy hair! :)

• :))  You mean the super posey one from about 3 years ago???  That would be misleading!  Anyhow I can't get this to work for me..

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!