Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 261 Comments sorted by
  • Totally missed it! I wound up at work 'til very late. I can get so much done with no students or administrators around...

I'd love to experience an authentic Día de los Muertos. Tucson tends to be pretty lame about things like that anyhow.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Sparky is just all around gorgeous!
    If I were dead, could I do this?

• iuventus said:

Sparky is just all around gorgeous!

It's all down to lighting and a cheap lip liner...

• Where are the ladies??? Halloween pictures even? I'm talking to you PonyGurl, surely you've figured out how to resize a picture by now?
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • I'm shy... :\"> . Actually, Halloween was a bit of a bust for me this year. Got dressed in somewhat mardi gras attire (black feathered mask and matching beads and gloves) but ended up not going out! My girl and I were halfway to the party when she had a panic attack, then turned around..haha. Oh well..whatevs.

What/Who did you go as A?! Wow Sparky, you did an outrageous job! Iuventis, I still think you should have gone as Henry número ocho.

Basically with pics, I can't do jackshit on this iPad. I prob just need to download a resize app or dust off the ol' laptop.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2013-11-05 02:38:03
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Ha! There was a little breakdown at our house too. Musta been something in the air this year. We went on a little field trip out to Homestead to see a ace called The Coral Castle then planned to go out for drinks with friends. But it somehow turned into this big mission and all the fun got zapped out of it. I'm easy, if I can see a few trick-or- treaters, hand out some candy and have a little left over for me, I'm happy.
    Don't have any outfit pictures but I do have some from an Oktoberfest party we went to. I'll trade you, pic for pic;)
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • ^ Tag Pony! Your turn..

.image

Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-11-15 14:05:05
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • ^What was that song about red red hair and almond eyes again?

(And who's your friend, missy?)
  • Pffft as if :D Thanks thou. That's my girlfriend. And speaking of girlfriends, where are the female Goldfrapp fans?? Come out, come out wherever you are. We won't bite;)
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Wow! You are so talented Anouk...keep doing what you're doing! ...and M, you don't bite?! Too bad..;)

Damn, this comment started a new page...go back a page people.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2013-11-21 00:11:51
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • dear anouk! never seen that one..WHYYY? it's great, at least you don't look as depressed as on the others with charcoal and stuff ;) no really, nice one. 
    Post edited by HrKnopf at 2014-09-01 12:16:26
    soundcloud.com/hrknopf - whoop whoop, check check check
  • A_is_A said:

^ Tag Pony! Your turn..

.image

A couple of fine and dandy ladies if I may so. Classy too :-B
  • Anouka what a GREAT self portrait!!!  ( Hello HrKnopf- It's always nice to see a new face :) )

And gee, thanks Hells!! That emocon has my glasses exactly?! Hilarious!
    BTW please let the record show that we were at a German Oktoberfest party that night. We normally do NOT go out in matching hats. We're gay, but we're not that gay :D

Post more photos people!!!

Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-11-21 20:06:54
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • ^ Are those hats felt?

* rubs them vigorously * they are now! (sooorrry)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!