Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 261 Comments sorted by
  • Omg I have tears running down my face.... :D !!! ^^^^^
  • A_is_A said:

Well that's settled, i want to go out drinking with D. Baxter! Really nice to see all you guys. It's fun to match a name with a face.
    On that note...where are the ladies?! Come on now, I know I'm not the only one on here!

Yes please to the drink M :D x
    Sophie_Banner
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Nice Tweety! I think the one time we met at the Hackney gig you had a
    mustache? Is that right, or did i just make that up? I've let been letting my beard
    grow for Movember, as you can see it's quite impressive...
    :P
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-10-07 23:33:55
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • A_is_A said:

I've let been letting my beard
    grow for Movember, as you can see it's quite impressive...

I knew I recognized you at the Beacon. You were using the urinal to my left just after the show.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • @A_is_A wasn't me at Hackney, I couldn't make that gig :( maybe it was Carpy?

@iuventus tsk tsk
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Lol, carpy wasn't there either. Maybe it was Phil/Fenland? He arrived with me, Laura, Paolo & Peter....
  • M., Allen Ginsberg called...he wants his beard back. Cute! (If you ever need a shave..let me know.)
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • ^ Oh lordy! :D

Since I mentioned Movember here is David Baxter's contribution if any of you guys want to chip in! I am currently flipping the cushions of my Paypal account to see if i can find any loose change, but maybe some of you deep pocket boys can cough some up.

http://uk.movember.com/mospace/6564845

LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Oooh thank you M :) but don't all go mad will you, I know none of us are blessed with overflowing pockets and the AIT Team are going to be badgering our partners (business... no! work business!!) to stump up.

I would however like suggestions as to what style would most suit me.

Is anyone else doing Movember ? (obviously M is, thats a given, and she will win it hands down ;) )
    I was wondering if a separate Movember/GF Members with beards/mustaches thread would be fun, or a general Chaaaaarity thread ?

Wondering as it just that instant popped into my head.
    Sophie_Banner
  • ^ Let's do it, never done it before so I guess it's about time!
    Be patient.
  • Me and my late ginger tom Sparky. Via South Park.

• Happy halloween!

• Sparky said:

Happy halloween!

I'm thinking about attending the All Soul's Day parade on El Dia de los Muertos.

If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Sparky is significantly better at aplying make-up than I am! Nice work there devil boy! Did you dress up Iuventus? El dia de Los Muertos in Mexico proper is really something to see. It's beautiful.
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-11-04 01:44:41
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!