Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Entertain me! (the twisted & disturbing are welcome)
  • 1870 Comments sorted by
  • Deleted due to making even myself feel ill
    Post edited by ping at 2014-02-28 15:11:05
  • Ah, will we ever know to what depths of depravity ping plunged!?
  • Haha, I tweeted it to sartori! It involved Richard & judy...
  • ping said:

Deleted due to making even myself feel ill

That picture went straight past Miley Cyrus "Flaps Akimbo" outfits , straight past "Cheggers a la Buff" , but it Emergency stopped before any premature ejaculation stopping thoughts of Jeremy Clarkson doing it Dutch toast rack stylee with Dolly Parton though ...... I'm glad to report .
    I suspected its depravity would be reported in this den of Happiness loving miscreants , my only comment on it is - Lou , it appears your flash wasn't working properly when you took the photo ;)
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"

Those who watch Hannibal may recognise this one. Even though it looks kind of disturbing (just a bit?) it's really impressive when you realise these aren't real and created by artists (no idea what you'd call them otherwise).

Post edited by Anoukvdm at 2014-03-02 14:58:01
  • How is Hannibal? Been thinking of picking up True Detectives or Hannibal now. Think i'm in the mood for some real good horror after this seasons American Horror Story let down. I know, i know, they did actually get me Stevie Nicks but, it's not enough to make up for it's cringe inducing unbelievability and making witches seem so silly. Tell me if you think it's worth it.
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2014-03-03 20:53:13
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • The last few episodes of American Horror Story kind of made up for the rest of the season, but yeah,it wasn't that amazing compared to season 2. Such a shame, the subject was wonderful.

Anyway, I love Hannibal! I like the looks of the show (besides all the dead people), the murders are disturbing and fascinating and I think the acting is really good. Also, Gillian Anderson .. and Mads Mikkelsen.
    I read a review that said they made death and murder look like art. And I kind of agree with that in some sort of disturbing way (don't worry I'd be a terrible serialkiller..)
  • Haha. I'll take your word for it. Will have to check it out then, i always had a little thing for Gillian Anderson. Thanks X
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • I read somewhere she's bi and her first love was a girl in high school. (Not that that's twisted or disturbing...just verrrry interesting)

Speaking of disturbing though..I used to love Dr. G Medical Examiner. She performs autopsies and figures out how people really died. It's sooo fascinating...she's like a crime detective and Dr. rolled into one. (That could be just a local show though)
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Ponygurl said:

Speaking of disturbing though..I used to love Dr. G Medical Examiner. She performs autopsies and figures out how people really died. It's sooo fascinating...she's like a crime detective and Dr. rolled into one. (That could be just a local show though)

That name sounds familiar. I believe I've seen it at some point? Google will probably know.
    At some point I was fascinated by CSI and I read and watched everything related to forensic science. Most of that was disgusting. Which is why I decided to become an artist instead of a scientist.

Post edited by Anoukvdm at 2014-03-07 14:02:20
  • I like it.  The art, that is.
  • Maybe this has been posted here before but as I embarrass easily I keep my distance from this thread. Here goes.

• Anti fracking video 

Post edited by Sartori at 2014-03-12 04:40:19
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • So , all you cold-whining 90`s throwback mofos , we have it easy . Just as well Twitter wasn`t around then as a. I`d have grassed you all up as witchcrafting miscreants  b. been in possession of a tool of the devil (oo-er) and been up for some red hot poker action myself . 

Post edited by Sartori at 2014-03-13 11:39:50
  • I'm gonna just go right to 'excommunicated' if it's ok with you.
    If I were dead, could I do this?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!