Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Entertain me! (the twisted & disturbing are welcome)
  • 1870 Comments sorted by
  • @iuventus That's odd, normally the government fucks you for free.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2014-02-02 23:23:05
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • A_is_A said:

Oh...Speaking of Sunday! That sounds like a dare. Alright, quid-pro-quo...

Many, many years ago, when i was younger and more promiscuous, I met a guy at a party. It was a boring party and the music was terrible so, we went for a moonlit walk. We somehow ended up at a church where, we engaged in a number of debauched acts that culminated in having intercourse on their yard.
    Tasteless, but true. What can i say, they had a nice little swing set for the school kids.

Your turn :D

Alright then...hmmmm, lemme think..sex, hmmm. Ok, I have one. I was at a pool party (I know, it happens alot down here) and was on my period. (You can stop reading here now if you'd like.) I didn't want to swim, so I sat talking to an Argentinian woman I had just met. She didn't speak much English but I did my best trying to speak with her. Well drinks led to a conversation about massage. I thought we were just gonna do a "massage your shoulders" type thing, but when I went to meet her in the back bedroom..she was nude! (Not that I was complaining, just shocked) Well one thing led to another and bow, chica, bow..wow.

When we came out, my friends that owned the house asked if we had just had sex! I said no way, I was on my period. Talk about embarrassing! Haven't visited them since, hahaha!
    U R I E L
  • ^Messy! I wonder if you ruined their new sheets, you nasty girl :D Careful with that Argentine Eugene!
    Gawd I haven't had a one night stand in eons!! It's fun to think about, sex with random strangers.
    Here's a question. How many times can you have casual sex and not fall in love? I think everybody has a number.
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • A_is_A said:

Ha! Now that's a confession. My God man, and they're all so ugly!! Barney Frank?! No wait, Nancy Pelosi :D

He wasn't half bad. Can't remember his name, as it was twenty-five years ago. Besides, a job is a job.

Ponygurl said:

@iuventus That's odd, normally the government fucks you for free.

Nah, babe, I fucked him. I'm just butch like that.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • A_is_A said:

^Messy! I wonder if you ruined their new sheets, you nasty girl :D Careful with that Argentine Eugene!
    Gawd I haven't had a one night stand in eons!! It's fun to think about, sex with random strangers.
    Here's a question. How many times can you have casual sex and not fall in love? I think everybody has a number.

Haha! We ended up on the floor anyway, no sheets were harmed..:D. (Maybe I should take your cue and do it outside next time, niiiice!) I haven't had a one night stand in eons either. That encounter was a fluke and happened long ago. Hmmm, casual sex. Do you have casual sex with someone you love? I think they're two different things.
    U R I E L
  • This convo reminds me of a long-ass Tom Robbins quote-

“Every nutritious sexual recipe calls for at least a pinch of love, and the fucks that rate four-star rankings from both gourmets and health-food nuts used cupfuls. Not that sex should be regarded as therapeutic or to be taken for medicinal purposes - only a dullard would hang such a millstone around the nibbled neck of a lay - but to approach sex carelessly, shallowly, with detachment and without warmth is to dine night after night in erotic greasy spoons. In time, one's palate will become insensitive, one will suffer (without knowing it) emotional malnutrition, the skin of the soul will fester with scurvy, the teeth of the heart will decay. Neither duration nor proclamation of commitment is necessarily the measure - there are ephemeral explosions of passion between strangers that make more erotic sense than many lengthy marriages, there are one-night stands in Jersey City more glorious than six-months affairs in Paris - but finally there is a commitment, however brief; a purity, however threatened; a vulnerability, however concealed; a generosity of spirit, however marbled with need; an honest caring, however singed by lust, that must be present if couplings are to be salubrious and not slow poison.”
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2014-02-03 21:58:27
    U R I E L
  • Which voluptuous redhead did that refer to?
  • Why both, of course. ;)
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2014-02-03 22:14:51
    U R I E L
  • youtube.com/watch?v=zb4vhJaX1hw
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein

• Ponygurl said:

Why both, of course. ;)

There's only two??!?!  Was Julianne Moore counted?
  • Is there a new Tom Robbins movie?
  • I thought the comment concerned women viewed on this thread.

tl; dr
  • ^^ Nice sex quotes!
    I think we've covered sinners quite thoroughly, so i'm throwing in a few saints for balance:

Reveal your New Testament alter ego:
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/ellievhall/which-of-jesuss-disciples-are-you?bftw

I'd be Saint Simon apparently...They got the obsessive part right :D

Outgoing, outspoken and passionate, you’re never afraid to speak up
    when you feel strongly about something. You have a bit of an obsessive
    personality, but it’s something that your friends love about you. You
    know what you want and you’re not afraid to go after it with everything
    you have.

LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • ^ I love it A... O:-). Well my love of Justice and the Arts would make me Saint Uriel...but I don't even think that was an option. Since there was no flaming sword I picked the bread... :D Apparently that relates to Saint Philip-

"Practical, organized and quiet, you’re always the most level-headed person in the room — a quality greatly admired by your close friends. You love nature and feel happiest when you’re surrounded by green and growing things."
    U R I E L
  • Aww that's sweet. I wonder who Whisper It would be? The grouchy one maybe? :D Come out, come out, wherever you are! 
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2014-02-25 12:00:59
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!