Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Entertain me! (the twisted & disturbing are welcome)
  • 1870 Comments sorted by
  • In 'The time traveller's wife', Henry goes back in time and has sex with himself.

It's not the first thing that I'd plan to do, but I guess you could be sure of knowing exactly what your "partner" likes.
  • I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Hiya Dux! Long time no see. Speaking of, I haven't heard that song in ages. All i remember about that band/group/act were the lezzy girls in cathlolic school uniforms, can't even remember their name. Tatu?? Something like that. Funny the things one remembers :D
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • @A_is_A You were probably too busy watching people masturbate to remember...it happens to everyone...*runs far away*. ;))
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2014-01-27 00:33:46
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Hey, I got a fun disturbing idea! Let's all act like OSs (operating systems). I'll be "She" and iuventis, you be "He".
    U R I E L
  • I am He.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Right now I am hacking the Grindr app for you to find the cutest, nearest available man. *bleeeeeeepppp* (this will just take a moment)
    U R I E L
  • Btw, did you see the movie "Her?" "She" will feel very let down if you didn't.

(You may have to see it, before you understand what I'm doing)
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2014-01-27 00:52:25
    U R I E L
  • Oh! Make him big and stupid.

• Ponygurl said:

Btw, did you see the movie "Her?" "She" will feel very let down if you didn't.

(You may have to see it, before you understand what I'm doing)

Not yet. I get the gist of the movie, but no details.
  • "She" believes "He" must update his operating system. I've searched the archives of MTV databases and "Just say Julie" appears too ancient a reference. I suggest upgrading to 6.9s version. That is the latest. However by upgrading to your new system, you will lose most functionality.

"She" or as I would like to be called "Sheniqua"...will do my best to find both big and stupid for you. *bzzz* there was a system overload of that description. Let me check your talk/chat activity. I see you've been talking to hairy, bearded men. I will have to add that to the anal-lysis.
    U R I E L
  • Sheniqua...hilarious! I don't yet want for romantic involvement with an OS but, i will confess to setting my GPS ladies voice to British accent and have sometimes caught myself smirking like an idiot while driving...Because i think "she" sounds hot.
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2014-01-27 19:34:29
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • ^ I'm guilty of that too! My OS (hypothetically) would have to have some type of accent, it just makes it sexier!
    U R I E L
  • ^Eeek and awesome!! :D
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!